@DA KNIGHTz OF THE OLD BOARD...HOLLA!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
IF YOU WAS A KNIGHT OF THE OLD BOARD POST YO NAME IN HERE....
tryin to see who we had and how many we had.
ALSO....JUST A SIDE NOTE...
I THINK VAMPS SHOULD SLIDE US A LIL TITLE SINCE WE PUT IN HELLA HOURS ON THE 91.....not to mention puttin NEW BEEZ on the site and SPREADIN THE SICCNESS.
IF IT HAPPENS cooooooool-if not-oh well. NP

MR.D-LOCCSTA,60

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was a Knight....1300+....I'll get my Knight status back either way as time goes by...But DLocc, that's a good suggestion....

Apr 26, 2002
T motha fuccin Spoon in diz bizitch! shup my siccness folkerz! shea, dlocc, toop, fatal, 209v, and sixx. damn! nicca wuz in tha dark 4 like a fuccin week! i had 2 get laced on evildooinz message board 2 find diz bitch! oh well, glad 2 be bacc. shtill foldin!

A

All Out HOGG

Greetings D-Locc...This is Smurf...Hitt me up on AIM homie...

& For the sake of not waisting a post...Ive never even been a noble...But ya know...Whatever thou...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
smurf, you probably could have over 1500 posts if you hadn't been banned so many times....lol....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WELL GOT DAMN!!!
THIS POST IS OFF DA CHAINz-
look at all the sicc ass love bein shown-
truely these are some Vetz...

@ Sixxness-cool,glad you feelin me.
@209-haha....supp fool. itz all gravy-fucc it.
@whatzup SPOON!
@and Evil.....well, you know...you laced me with the hook up-im still roccin it.
@Smurf.....sup maaan....far as im concerned...you been a knight or whatever...even though you been kiccd out the 91 several timez.
@Bammer-supp-well fucc KNIGHT status...the way i see it...i should have my own damn title......haha.....
call me
[DA ONE]
cause thats what the snitchez tell the popoz when they finger me out the crowd....
thats DA ONE officer!

stay up catz
late

dlocc