Da Ghetto Cry Baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Skylar Johnson said:
Okay...I can't get my audio page workin so for now if you wanna here my track bout publicity hound, Young Krime, a.k.a. The Ghetto Cry Baby...post up your email and I'll send it via the internet.

Skylar Johnson
AIN'T THIS A STUNT YOU PULLING BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND COOLNUTZ AND D.O.G IS THAT I DON'T CARE I FEEL HONORED TO BE THE TARGET OF A RAP SONG USE ME HOMIE!!!!GOOD LUCK......

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
you tha hardest skylar

@@@SKYLAR WANTS YOUR ATTENTION SIGN HIM UP NOW HE IS DOPE THERE YOU COULD OF DID THAT INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME RIDING ON A NIGGA SOUNDS COOL THOE????????
@@ ON YOUR MP3 PAGE YOUR SONG SAID IGNORE YOU SO THATS WHAT I WILL DO BECAUSE YOUR SHIT IZ TRULY GARBAGE AND I'M NOT THE KIND TO PUT FOOLS DOWN!!!

Nov 30, 2002
Re: Re: Da Ghetto Cry Baby

YOUNG KRIME said:

AIN'T THIS A STUNT YOU PULLING BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND COOLNUTZ AND D.O.G IS THAT I DON'T CARE I FEEL HONORED TO BE THE TARGET OF A RAP SONG USE ME HOMIE!!!!GOOD LUCK......
LMAO!! thats great YK.. im lovin that... seriously i am.. no joke... i could make songs about you all day..."Only time Young Krime beatin "champs", is when he's jerkin off in his own "sweat pants"

you cant compare...

pz

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ skylar so you found the siccness board huh??? u is a fool for making the song....post the link, i would like to hear some comical shit about young krime since nutz and dog won't do it... SKYLAR JOHNSON OF J-TREY FROM IOWA MAKES A SONG ABOUT YOUNG KRIME.....@KRIME BE PROUD OF YOURSELF....MAYBE COOL NUTZ PROMOTIONS HAS HELPED YOU AFTER ALL...

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE ALL OF YOU, SKYLAR IS A HIP-HOP CAT HE AINT TRIPPING ON SOME PUBLICITY AND WITH YOUNG KRIME AS THE TARGET HOW MUCH CAN HE REALLY POSSIBLY GAIN....IT IS A GOOD JOKE THOUGH...

I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU SKYLAR...WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO PICK YOUNG KRIME AS THE SUBJECT????

IS IT
A) BECAUSE YOUNG KRIME HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR A BATTLE
B) BECAUSE HE CRIES ON THE FORUMS A LOT
C)BECAUSE HE TALKS TO MUCH
D) BECAUSE HE HAS WORKED YOUR LAST NERVE

OR IS IT SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
TO MY PROMO SQUAD!!

YALL KEEP DOING YOUR JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD PROMO.....PEOPLE ARE NOW VERY CURIOUS OUR HITS ARE AT 4000 A DAY AND COUNTING AND THE DISS SONG WILL BE AIRING ON UNDERGROUND STATIONS IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON AND INTERNET SHOWS IN A FEW OTHER STATES PEOPLE JUST LOVE THE SOUND........

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
The song has been sent to a few kats.

@ Bullet

Some shit that goes on in these forums is just comedy. I just felt that Cry Baby was started shit for no reason and why would anybody that's spent years puttin' in their dues give somebody that hasn't the time of day? Since I have nothing as in fame or a name to give YK I had no problem addressing him. But if I was you, D.O.G., Cool Nutz, etc I wouldn't even reply to his posts.

Skylar Johnson

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I read the lyrics to the song Skylar.. some funny shit... lol..
I'll listen tonight from home..

and I agree with you about people replying to Young Krime or even Tadou too.. such a waste of time.

Kalyn

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
Young Krime:

When I get out to the NW in a few months I'll come to one of your shows and we can battle on stage...that should be enough to end it all. And the "promo" you're so happy to be gettin' from a no namer like me proves how far your "label" still has to go.

Skylar Johnson