D.U.G.O.U.T. its was a cool night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
WHats up ya'll?

it was a cool night, huge network cuzzin! real talk, and ya'll rocked that mutha effer....nice love was being tossed...................................so that was coool! we need to connetct for sure........its a shame you didnt meet SHEMP, but maybe next time! well get at me cuzzin

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Man Real Talk yall! It went down real nice. :) I was happy to finally meet yall and put a face to the typing and AIM shyt! That is always better to meet in person. Yall are some cool ass cats and got mad love comin from the Dugout! Arsen, we gonna need to connect fo sho and make some moves...& I will fo sho meet SHEMP sooner or later.

Evan - you are a savage! :devious: Thanks for puttin down for us man and sportin that Dugout shirt like a str8 up savage! Thanks for that talk of business we discussed and hookin up somethin phat...we will be at that real soon playa...it was rel good to meet ya.

Yall Stay Up and thanks for the love!

PR.

"THE BISHOP"

The D.U.G.O.U.T. Co-CEO
Aug 4, 2002
www.DugoutRecords.com
I still think EVAN sucks....J/P pimp! this post is real nice glad I seen it. For real man Rae put me onto you're guys ish and it's the phatest stuph I seen in a long time. Hope we make the connect thang happen. Holla....

thanks for sportin the shirt, don't be usin it as a curtin for da house. :cool: