@D-SANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Whats goin on? Heard you used Cubase and was pretty familiar with it. I have been having a problem with recording on the program. When I record it has some kind of delay in the recording, when I record the lyrics dont play back how they are supposed to. We are on beat but the product doesnt play back that way. Any help is majorly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nov 2, 2003
I just installed cubase, didnt change sound card, same setup that I had been recording on before but the only new thing is cubase sx...if that helps at all

Apr 25, 2002
Sounds like you didn't set the right ASIO driver after you installed SX. Go to Devices -> Device Setup -> VST Inputs and select the ASIO driver for your audio interface. Assuming you don't have a shitty audio interface and the buffers are set accordingly, that will likely solve your problem.

Sep 9, 2003
@ d -sane .......... I didnt wanna start another thread directed at ya so ill drop my question in this thread.

I came across a older beat you did. its untilted but i think i got it off ya site like 8 mounths ago. i cant remember when.
Im gettin at ya to ask permission to use it on a free mixtape im doin. theirs no profit involved. its will be free for download on a site im haveing made. or people can e mail me their addgress and ill mail them a free copy. and of course passin them out at shows and shit.

of course ill give ya credit in the insert and any contact info you want thrown in their ill have printed for it also. and put a link to ya site on my site giveing you credit for the beat.

anyway man let me know as soon as ya can so i can move forward with it.

my e mails - [email protected]
aim spitz4807
PM me if ya want a phone .

thanx for your time man and keep doin what ya do

SPITZ

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Spitz said:
@ d -sane .......... I didnt wanna start another thread directed at ya so ill drop my question in this thread.

I came across a older beat you did. its untilted but i think i got it off ya site like 8 mounths ago. i cant remember when.
Im gettin at ya to ask permission to use it on a free mixtape im doin. theirs no profit involved. its will be free for download on a site im haveing made. or people can e mail me their addgress and ill mail them a free copy. and of course passin them out at shows and shit.

of course ill give ya credit in the insert and any contact info you want thrown in their ill have printed for it also. and put a link to ya site on my site giveing you credit for the beat.

anyway man let me know as soon as ya can so i can move forward with it.

my e mails - [email protected]
aim spitz4807
PM me if ya want a phone .

thanx for your time man and keep doin what ya do

SPITZ
Hmmm......more than likely the beat has been sold to somebody. If that's the case then it's not gonna be cool because that could potentially land me in hot water with whoever bought it and thus make me appear to be doin' bad business.....which I try my best NOT to do. You're gonna need to let me hear it so I can tell you if it's been sold.....if it hasn't.....then we can consider your request.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sick Wid It said:
Sounds like you didn't set the right ASIO driver after you installed SX. Go to Devices -> Device Setup -> VST Inputs and select the ASIO driver for your audio interface. Assuming you don't have a shitty audio interface and the buffers are set accordingly, that will likely solve your problem.
Yeah.....what he said.

Sep 9, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
Hmmm......more than likely the beat has been sold to somebody. If that's the case then it's not gonna be cool because that could potentially land me in hot water with whoever bought it and thus make me appear to be doin' bad business.....which I try my best NOT to do. You're gonna need to let me hear it so I can tell you if it's been sold.....if it hasn't.....then we can consider your request.
i looked into it on my own man. its been sold already. So i wont use it. thanx for your time and gettin back at me that quick though. street level stay up. much respect for what yall doin and have been doin.

spitz