@D-Sane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Only 1 & 2 would play......but I couldn't find anything wrong with them.....that shit is pretty tight pimp! I like #1 the best too......very nice. What did you use to make these beats? My girl just piped up out of nowhere and said she likes #2.......and she rarely says anything about anybodies shit......so that's a good thing.

Wus been up with ya'll?

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
thanx fo the good comments folx
beats #1 & 2 are contain lots of samples from old classical indian music... i made em on the korg triton proX.. it actually took me a while to figure out how to use that complex-ass sampler on that keyboard.

Cuzz, we been makin moves fam. im headed out to sacramento tommrow to record a song with T-Nutty. We built our studio out here in the bay, and its lavish (except that its in the house). We got a proteus 2000, Roland MPC 2000, Ensoniq MR-76 & the Korg Pro X... 16 chan maccie board, we got an A-DAT recorder but we using the PC right now cuz its simpler and the sound card is really good. Ofcourse, we couldnt have possibly paid for all that shit, but i cant speak on how i got it, u know what i mean...

Im headed out to seattle this month, i got the Mob Figaz slidin thru 4 a tracc... i needed to hookup witchu fam, real talk. holla atcha boy

oh yea, tell ure girl i said thanx