D-Sane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
D-Sane you need get some prints of that self tightled F.T.S. cd. Man I miss that cd and wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy once again, just something to think about lol.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
A few years ago I thought about remixing it.....not to new beats.....just better sound quality. I actually bought an ADAT machine just so I could pull the vocals off the tape and import them into my computer. So about 2 1/2 years ago I started dumpin' them onto hard disc.......got about 1/2 way through it and haven't touched it since. I dunno.......do you think it would be worth it? Hmmmm. Maybe I should just do a "BEST OF F.T.S" album and put the hot shit on one album along with some new FTS tracks????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

I could always burn you a copy.....I do it for other people.

Feb 24, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
A few years ago I thought about remixing it.....not to new beats.....just better sound quality. I actually bought an ADAT machine just so I could pull the vocals off the tape and import them into my computer. So about 2 1/2 years ago I started dumpin' them onto hard disc.......got about 1/2 way through it and haven't touched it since. I dunno.......do you think it would be worth it? Hmmmm. Maybe I should just do a "BEST OF F.T.S" album and put the hot shit on one album along with some new FTS tracks????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

Yea if it wouldn't be trouble I would like a copy burned, i'll pm you my email so you can give me details.

Feb 24, 2004
Of course you should re-print the classic FTS cd, I know people will buy it just make the sound quality a tad better and it will be all good. I know people in this town love FTS so if you wanted me to push some copies for you I would be happy to do it free of charge, just for the love lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Maybe I should just do a "BEST OF F.T.S" album and put the hot shit on one album along with some new FTS tracks????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

That's a great idea.