D-SANE WHY'D U CLOSE MY THREAD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C-ron

RE:Fuck off you little homo.......you keep disrespectin' me AND my folks. You think it's cool to talk all that "whiteboy" shit? This whiteboy WILL knock the shit out of your ass for talkin' that shit. Don't nobody around here give 2 rat shits about you....you ain't shit.....you're nobody. You can't even be REAL and post YOUR picture up so we can see what YOU look like. You just keep postin' some OTHER muthafuckas pics up. You know why? Cuz you're a groupie-ass hoecake! First you were JOCKIN' D.O.G.......now you're hatin' on him? You're fuckin' corny. Go do your homework or somethin'......you illiterate net banger fag.

Post YOUR picture up......I DARE YOU. So I can give it to all my Eastside homies after I put out an APB on your ass. You didn't know I used to live on the Eastside, huh? Morton & T St. boy!

homo-sane u jus a uncircumsized faggot LOL.i aint disrespected u.i said i wuz gonna drop it.but u keep talkin shit.MR.DOG THREATENED ME & CALLED ME OUT MY NAME MORE THAN ONCE IN OTHER THREADS.this lil so called beef between me & him has nothin 2 do with u.even his own cuzzin says its between me & him.as far as the whiteboy shit lol i got nothin but luv 4 all the real white people out there.(I AINT RACIST) it's jus hoes like u that get no respect from me.AINT NOBODY ON HERE GOTTA LIKE ME U JUS GOTTA RESPECT GAME.i have no picture of me all my folks got all the pictures im in.i'll get some from them soon.IF U WANNA COME C ME I'LL GIVE U MY ADDRESS OR U CAN GET IT FROM MR.DOG.U PUMP NO FEAR potna.i really dont even have a problem wit u as long as u keep my name out your mouth.PLEASE NIGGAZ ON THE EASTSIDE KNO ME.PUT YOUR ABA OUT I WISH U WOULD.who u gonna get from morton & t st. 2 come C me?MY NAME IS JJ HOMIE tell them i said RUN UP.

C

C-ron

Re: Re: D-SANE WHY'D U CLOSE MY THREAD?

TRAGIC LOSSES said:

YOU MAKE IT TOO EASY..........DY-NO-MITE!!!!!
you'z a dumbass.i kno you want me 2 keep arguing wit u but ima real nigga.holla at me when u c me in the street trick.lol

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
lmao @ little JJ. Get a life fool.......and quit being a buster.

You're the one talking all the shit around here and was invisible when D.O.G. went to see you in 3D. You're just a punk kid talkin' shit on the internet to me (and everyone else).......you are not a factor.

You're a waste of cyberspace.......that's why I closed you're thread. And say bye bye to this one too! Go hang out with all the cyber-crips on the DPG forum or somethin'........nobody wants you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.