D-MOE THE MOST UNDERATED RAPPER IN THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
YEAH MY BOY D-MOE BEEN COMIN WIT THE HOTTEST LYRICS AND CDS 4 A MINUTE NOW YEAH HE NOT THE MOST CONSISTANT COZ HE BE IN THE STREETS 4 REAL NO TIME 4 THE STUDIO LIKE MOST THESE STUDIO D-BOYS AND GANGSTAS ,REMEMBER DO U FEEL ME,MILLIONDOLLAMOUTHPIECE ,GHOSTWRITER ,YAO PESO DENERO ALL GAS WATCH THIS NEW SHIT CITY BOY#1

Jun 27, 2003
im just sayin lyric 4 lyric metaphors and wordplay aint 2 many fuckin wit him sometime he come wit that simple shit just coz thats wut people used 2 nowdays but when he start gassin shit its over

Jul 15, 2002
im just sayin lyric 4 lyric metaphors and wordplay aint 2 many fuckin wit him sometime he come wit that simple shit just coz thats wut people used 2 nowdays but when he start gassin shit its over

He's decent on the mic. I wouldn't say he's underrated, cuz' he's never said anything any other BAY rapper hasn't said...

I'm not hatig cuz I own the Peso album, Million Dolla Mouthpiece, and Do You Feel Me?

His best work was the 1st album!!!

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
D-Moe is a solid MC and his 2 first albums were great. However Ghost Writer wasn't mixed well, it had tracks listed in the tracklist that weren't actually on the album, with features that weren't there.
Yayo Peso Denero featured too modern music. D-Moe doesn't sound good on that corny up-tempo shit. He would sound better on the type of production that Sky Balla gets. I haven't had a chance to listen to his collabo with Telly Mac. Can anyone lace me with it for a good price?
So, in my opinion D-Moe is not that underrated, just his recent releases weren't that solid, he needs to step his musical game up. And oh he should drop that my-necklace-is-the-brightest type of lyrics. He can do better than that.

Jun 27, 2003
YAO PESO DENERO SOLD OVER 20,000 WHEN IT CAME OUT OUT SOLD MOST BAY ARTIST BUT I THINK HE WAS TARGETING DIFFRENT AREAS COZ DUDE TRAVEL ALOT BUT EVERYBODY GOT THEY OWN OPPINION

Sep 24, 2008
are you lunchin...im only a mild d-moe fan[i like him]..and guy

YAO PESO DENERO

was pretty soild like 7 ouuta 10...

here iz the knocks off d'here

gun smoke

game dont lie

ballin out

bay area legends

the point is his rhyme style is wayy hip hop yet still savy///ya' he is cool