D-LO NEW!!!! LAST YOUNG CURT DISS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
fuck that. if you rap you a target regardless of age or education.
anybody can get it.

d-lo can diss whoever the fuck he wanna diss.

plus most of his fans are in high school, so if a diss is goin around that his fans are hearin about and askin about...its nothin for him to jump on the mic and spit a few bars because hes a rapper. thats what rappers do: rap

its like when toys try to go over kings. ..of course the king dont have to go out and cap every tag throw up and piece the toy has but its the principle of the matter.
Shut the fuck up with your makingnosenseass......

He's dissing kids in HIGH SCHOOL. Your making up excuses for a so called rapper thats dissing KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

LOL @ his fans are in high school so its ok. If your going to "rap" with the little kids, then thats how your going to be viewed, as a little kid.

Step your game up and move up to the "not in high school' crowd.

Jan 9, 2009
Shut the fuck up with your makingnosenseass......

He's dissing kids in HIGH SCHOOL. Your making up excuses for a so called rapper thats dissing KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

LOL @ his fans are in high school so its ok. If your going to "rap" with the little kids, then thats how your going to be viewed, as a little kid.

Step your game up and move up to the "not in high school' crowd.
shut the fuck up with your emo rationality.
anybody can get it. THIS IS FUCKING HIP HOP.
"the kid is too young to get dissed" wtf?
if youre old enough to rap, youre old enough to get dissed.
fuck what youre talkin about

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com

Here is the song. And it all started from D-Lo feeling Young Curt was making songs that sounded too much like his "No Hoe" (Curt's "No Bitch") then it just kept going cuz Curt was getting knowing for taking all of the young bay rapprs songs like Young Bari, Roach Gigz, DB Tha General and so on. So D-Lo said something about Curt on a verse and then Curt went to a internet radio station and recorded a whole song. And that leaves us where we are at.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
shut the fuck up with your emo rationality.
anybody can get it. THIS IS FUCKING HIP HOP.
"the kid is too young to get dissed" wtf?
if youre old enough to rap, youre old enough to get dissed.
fuck what youre talkin about
lol your so fucking stupid you cant even comprehend simple things

Who said that he was too young to get dissed?

Are you really that stupid? I guess I would have to explain it in toys and kings for your dumbass to understand.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002

Here is the song. And it all started from D-Lo feeling Young Curt was making songs that sounded too much like his "No Hoe" (Curt's "No Bitch") then it just kept going cuz Curt was getting knowing for taking all of the young bay rapprs songs like Young Bari, Roach Gigz, DB Tha General and so on. So D-Lo said something about Curt on a verse and then Curt went to a internet radio station and recorded a whole song. And that leaves us where we are at.
finally someone who actually knows what theyre talking about...out of curiosity, when u say young curt been taking all the young bay cats songs what do u mean? like he makes similar tracks to what these other cats are making or stealing beats or?

Jan 23, 2006
I WOULD OF MADE IT A MP3 BUT MY ITUNES IS FUCKED UP AND I RAN OUT TRIALS ON THE PROTOOLS AINT TRYING TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT WHEN I TUNES IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE POST THE TRACK ON YOUTUBE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://limelinx.com/files/59c1d4ab14e45ad7caa5eb701b74c378

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
finally someone who actually knows what theyre talking about...out of curiosity, when u say young curt been taking all the young bay cats songs what do u mean? like he makes similar tracks to what these other cats are making or stealing beats or?
Making similar songs like D-Lo's "No Hoe" Curt's "No Bitch"

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i thought it was well known in the bay we on some pimp player shit....everyone talks about "no love for a hoe" i dont need a punk bitch" etc. lol now niggas is biting eachother cuz they feel the same about hoes???? its backwards out here sometimes , but hey, i guess if u think someone is swag jackin, u should say sumthin