D-Lo Brown signs with WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
WWE.com has learned that former Intercontinental and European Champion D-Lo Brown has signed a Superstar contract with WWE.
This could be some good shit. D-Lo was always one entertaining dude... and the biggest bastard ever to do a frog splash.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thank God. If only Godfather was still in shape to wrestle,too, maybe they wouldn't have to give money away to boost their ratings.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you can have MVP, Elijah Burke, Crime Time and D-Lo and they can eventually break up with a battle of egos between Burke and MVP

Aug 26, 2005
Elijah Burke has a strange ass new look and gimmick when he wrestled a dark match at the Smackdown/ECW taping in San Jose. He's wearing black cargo pants, black wifebeater, carries a black goblet, black shades and has his hair pressed. Kinda reminds me of a black Gangrel, except no fangs.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Elijah Burke has a strange ass new look and gimmick when he wrestled a dark match at the Smackdown/ECW taping in San Jose. He's wearing black cargo pants, black wifebeater, carries a black goblet, black shades and has his hair pressed. Kinda reminds me of a black Gangrel, except no fangs.
damn is WWE trying to kill him off? He has alot of potential, WWE is using that guy all wrong. one of the best atheletes they have

Feb 8, 2003
Lets see they got Kofi Kingston, shelton, ron killings, carlito, mvp, big daddy v, mark henry, d lo brown, teddy long. ron simmons

I guess they can pull a couple from taht list and start some kind of nation of domination stable

Feb 5, 2005
Lets see they got Kofi Kingston, shelton, ron killings, carlito, mvp, big daddy v, mark henry, d lo brown, teddy long. ron simmons

I guess they can pull a couple from taht list and start some kind of nation of domination stable

TRU DAT..

ESPECIALLY SINCE 3 OUTTA THE LIST U MADE WERE ORIGINAL NATION MEMBERz...

I COULD SEE IT HAPPEN...

IF SHELTON IZ IN ON IT HE NEED TO GET RID OF THAT SISQO LOOK 1ST...

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sometimes i wonder how they decide whos gonna be a headliner and who they are gonna do a bunch of jobs, shelton deserves way more than what they have him doing. I'm sick of the same people getting the belt over and over, shel should at least be in the running for the IC or U.S titles

Nov 10, 2006
sometimes i wonder how they decide whos gonna be a headliner and who they are gonna do a bunch of jobs, shelton deserves way more than what they have him doing. I'm sick of the same people getting the belt over and over, shel should at least be in the running for the IC or U.S titles
About a year or so ago, it was being reported that he fell into the category of guys who got complacent making a six-figure income not pushing to explode to the next level. Take that for whatever it's worth since pro wrestling is full of politics.

Feb 8, 2003
HHH IS HATER THATS WHY JERICHO AND KENNEDY AINT SHIT RIGHT NOW
Yep HHH, STEPH. I heard the only reason Cena even got the tittle to begin with is bc Vince stepped in and demanded it bc hhh and steph was against it. All HHH wanna do is keep teh tittle between him and his good friend Randy Orton, he wanted hbk to have it but hbk turned it down and said he just wanna work with the younger talent(job or carry them in a match) to mold them into stars.

But agree HHH shouldnt even had th belt now I wouldvr rather seen Umaga, kennedy with it. I hope Jeff Hardy still gets taht shit too bc it looks liek he got his push back since he returned