D J Quik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
I got a ?, how many of yall feelin D J Quik and agree wit me that a Tech/Quik hook up would B nice? They're both real and down to earth, they're both tired of the fake rappers gettin the props, they both get into all different varieties of music, and they both are very intellegent on the mic with their chose of words. Hell U kould even throw X to the Z in that mix; But I really would like to hear Quik and Tech get on a track together. Who agrees?

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
i can picture it i guess...

Quik on the boards with 1 verse and Tech with 2 :D

Tech sounds good on west coast production. heck some of his stuff off of Calm Before The Storm you might even mistake for westcoast if you didn't know who Tech was

Aug 18, 2002
hey dude.. i am feelin you TOTALLY ..

i luv Dj Quik's shit, & i think tech would be killin on a CUT with quik.. Quik is def tired of all the bullshit too & since all he is doin in producin now anyway, what would it hurt...

he needs to rap on the shit tho..

he would have to taylor the beats a bit to fit tech's style but i think that shit would be off the hook mayne..

HOLLA

cant wait for VISUALISM!! peace

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Quik and Tech would be tight. I would rather here Tech and Mystikal spit over a KLC track. Some Mid West meets South shit

H

H. T. B

Quik and Tech would be banging, So yeah great one. What do you mean Quik will have to Taylor his beats?

Aug 18, 2002
he cant make em quite like he does when he & suga free are rappin n shit..

just sayin he would hafta "make" em sound a lil more like tech's style then his..

feel me at all?

H

H. T. B

@Jesse

Nelly put your town on the map, so why you insulting him. Its alright to say you don't like a persons music. But you looking like a hater by calling him a boosty ass. That makes you look like a bitch. Not disrespecting you, but real talk.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
NO nelly NO ja rule That would be gay! I would never wanna hear Tech with either of them. Check your head. That would suck.

Dec 30, 2002
And to DrDrew if Quik changed up the way he produces his beats I wouldn't feel it Bekuz it wouldn't B Quik. Besides Quik has adjusted to many artist styles in the rap game I 'm sure he kould adjust to Tech and still give it that original D J Quik flava.

Oct 27, 2002
what the HELL ...ja rule has no flow skill what so ever ... Nelly isnt even hip hop he is more hip POP!!! im tellin yall need real lyrical shit like lejo and dove on 1 track ... well i reckon that would be off the chains with questions style beat ... then let em rip that mic in half FUCK that would be sooooo damn hot ... he needs to re-unite with the tight .... it would be a mix between TERROR and NOW ITS ON!!! .... dj quik hey? tell me a tight album of his so i can copp dat!!

Aug 18, 2002
thats wat i'm sayin.. you said the same shit i did, only in diff words dude..

you said "I'm sure he kould adjust to tech".. that's exactly what i'm talkin bout... he would adjust dude, or "taylor" his beats to tech's style.. understand now?

Dec 30, 2002
I guess I feel U. As long as he keeps it Quik and U can tell its a Quik beat like wit Buck Bounce. Lejo if U want to hear some Quik get his new album Under the Influence; really might like Safe and Sound too.

H

H. T. B

Quik ain't gotta change shit up, If anyone has to change up Tech would have to. Quik is a legend one of the top 5 best producers of all time. He don't have to prove anything.