D-Good of Killa Tribe...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
killa tribe - home all alone maxi single
i know he had a track on VALLEY NIGGAZ CHAPTER 1...im sure i got a assload of shit with him on it just can skim through it ya know. oh yea he was on LUNATIK cassette single and also the his album. the tape was called 24/7 w/ Twilight Zone

Jul 27, 2005
D-GOOD aint Doin shit. Me and Him were talkin bout RE-RELEASING the KILLA TRIBE Cassete Single on CD, But he aint tryin to make nothing happen. He's pretty much Bummin and Crumb snatchin. Heres some shit he's been on

KILLA TRIBE "HOME ALL ALONE"

T-LO "HUSTLIN FO LIFE"

BIG SHARK "Life through my Eyes"

D-GOOD "MURDER VALLEY" Album.

A Bunch of COPS tracks.

VALLEY NIGGAS

Smoke Caf'e (D-Good 3 track single)

LUNATIK "Tired of bein Broke" album

D-GOOD Bootleg Solos (Like 2 or 3 albums)

COUNTY PIT GANGSTERS Comp

and many fuckin more i cant remember. I got every single track that guy has released. Too bad he aint tryin to Do Nothing. He had a LOCAL SHOW "VALLEY STREETS" that used to be on air here in the 209 with Videos and Interviews every week. He said he's trying to start it back up but the way he thinks, I highly Doubt it will happen.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
ValleyEnt said:
D-GOOD aint Doin shit. Me and Him were talkin bout RE-RELEASING the KILLA TRIBE Cassete Single on CD, But he aint tryin to make nothing happen. He's pretty much Bummin and Crumb snatchin. Heres some shit he's been on

KILLA TRIBE "HOME ALL ALONE"

T-LO "HUSTLIN FO LIFE"

BIG SHARK "Life through my Eyes"

D-GOOD "MURDER VALLEY" Album.

A Bunch of COPS tracks.

VALLEY NIGGAS

Smoke Caf'e (D-Good 3 track single)

LUNATIK "Tired of bein Broke" album

D-GOOD Bootleg Solos (Like 2 or 3 albums)

COUNTY PIT GANGSTERS Comp

and many fuckin more i cant remember. I got every single track that guy has released. Too bad he aint tryin to Do Nothing. He had a LOCAL SHOW "VALLEY STREETS" that used to be on air here in the 209 with Videos and Interviews every week. He said he's trying to start it back up but the way he thinks, I highly Doubt it will happen.
i feel you on that shit man...alotta the original shit that came out of stockton, they kinda sitting on the backburner. like, i wonder if these guys know how much they shit is getting on ebay. i just bid almost $50 for one cd, i wonder if rick and tizzle and them know that. it's so much love and NEED for that old school shit right now man....i say me you and d-good go into this and split profit 3 ways....man i'll back this shit up with my production company pushing and promoting. all we need is the masters. if we can push 1000 copies between the 3 of us we can re-up real quick.

Jul 27, 2005
Hustle_187 said:
thanks for the info ValleyEnt... i got that t-lo album, where you think i could pick up them d-good bootlegs?
I'll hit him up on those. But theres a Chance he wont Go through with it.Thats my Dude and all, But he's on some other shit I cant speak on. But I'll give it a Shot. He got a Track Called "what would you do fopr a Million Dollars" that was Hard. I'll try to get some shit from him.