d-flexx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
i wuz jus lookin at all my c.d.'s las night and i stumbled upon this c.d. i bought that ish cuz it wuz put out by blacc market bacc in tha day. i think it succs but i wuz jus wonderin if it wuz worth anythang, iz it rare? fold.

Aug 18, 2002
I don't think its worth anything. I've seen a gang of used copies for $2.99 at Wherehouse. I bought that garbage too because of Black Market.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn T-Spoon I haven't thought about that album for a few years now. I remember almost buying it on numerous occassions a few years ago just because it was on Black Market. I kept resisting it, and I'm glad I never spent a nickle on that shit. I did buy that fuckin "FOE - Scissorhands" album years ago since it was on Black Market and it was a pile of turd......

Apr 26, 2002
Cranky said:
Damn T-Spoon I haven't thought about that album for a few years now. I remember almost buying it on numerous occassions a few years ago just because it was on Black Market. I kept resisting it, and I'm glad I never spent a nickle on that shit. I did buy that fuckin "FOE - Scissorhands" album years ago since it was on Black Market and it was a pile of turd......
year, that d-flexx shit wuz garbage. i think crazy-8 did production on 2 or 3 traccs. year, i wuz thinkin bout coppin tha scissorhands ish also bacc in tha day, glad i dint. fold.