D.E. defines what a M.C. is.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
This cat is lke no other rapper in the game. His flows are unlike any other in the game. He isnt a sell out. This cat has been doing it independant for a long time. He gets much respect for that. So give up props for the D.E. one of the best Mc's ever. He gives much to the fans unlike many artists who do the game for money. D.E. really cares about the people who listen to his music. I give that major props since you dont find that much anymore. His lyrics really make you think. So D.E. just want to say thanks for all the tigh music. Much respect.

Apr 12, 2003
Ya DE, you sick as fuck....Out here in these parts, roll up on someone at a light and you might just catch a DE verse slapp'n.....Oh boy, your music as been something great to listen 2 over the years....This break, hope it works out.....Gonna miss the DE "Planet Zero" shit.......Sunz Of Fahrenheit....TreeChoppa

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ In the Ohio iam in my area you probably will only hear me pulling up bumping D.E. hahah not to many people outside of my friends that know how D.E. is. At least thats what I think but hey I could and hope to be wrong.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Couldn't agree more! The D.e.g.r. has saved my love for rap music for many moons now....If not for him, I probably wouldn't even listen to rap... So much garbage out there. Keep the beats tight, flows right, and grow the Shlangs all night