D.E. better be on dinner and a movie.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
exactly what the fuck i've been saying!! they better use that mother fucker, cuz damn, imagine tech, lynch, d.e., and krizz on some shit... that be fuckin sicc!!!

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
The DE, and G-Macc both=SICK SHIT... can't wait to hear anything new from either... Lynch too... hopefully more cats will pick up on these artists that I've been listenin' to for years...

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
exactly what the fuck i've been saying!! they better use that mother fucker, cuz damn, imagine tech, lynch, d.e., and krizz on some shit... that be fuckin sicc!!!
agreed.. with the exception of KRIZZ KALIKO

dude makes me not even wanna bump Tech shit.. i been sick of his shit for a WHILE..

was the first reason i stopped listenin to techs new shit in the first place.. no big krizz for me

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
you don't need that weed.
DE shld do the intro like he did on LOADED in addition to dropping verses. "the air is of a brisk nature, its fast and cold that you cant see SHIT" "its like a dark film or a black polution" "the smell is that of pussy, malt liquor, and weed." classicc.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
now im expecting a LOADED: revisited album. lynch and de over beta production ...classic

im hoping DAAM has a horror movie vibe similar to that of loaded the whole consistency of that album was flawless. i used to get high in the dark listening to loaded on full repeat playing resident evil and for some reason that shit played well with the tone of the album..

but DE i saw you on stage in santa cruz. where was you at after the show? lynch and cos was chillin but where were you?