D Baker was right...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Ghost, wassgood? Yes the CD will be turned in we just locked in another joint on this cd we will have 2 tracks produced by us and were already writing for the next one which we will be more involved...Dante Hall is not in the video BUT ya boy is ..Look really good towards the end u will see me in a black shirt & black KC Fitted....

Wait till you hear the next single its gonna be crazy!

Man now that everyone was sayin back then(they know who they are) He's ok but thats about it...WE laughing all the way to the bank w/ these publishing checks!

I now have Major Lable A&R's asking me whos hot that I know of so Imma bring a couple KC artist to the table...

Mar 24, 2006
DBAKER said:
I now have Major Lable A&R's asking me whos hot that I know of so Imma bring a couple KC artist to the table...
thats what im talkin about right there...let em know there is actually somethin good ova here, its not all "fly over" country like most of them big market suits be thinkin'.

good job baker, keep up tha good work!

Feb 3, 2003
D, you need to call me homie. 8530256. It is crazy, because I still have that first Mims track I ever heard saved on my PC. Everyone listened to it back then and loved it, however anything spit up on here was shot down. Well at least you know who was standing behind u. Makes me feel old thinking back. LOL! I did see u in the end. Just looked at the video. That lil short cat with the hat over his eyes midway looked like D Hall. LOL! Good shit D! Keep me posted.