***CZ/JUNGLE ROCK INTRODUCES KENNEDY "CURSE OF POWER" FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
***CZ/JUNGLE ROCK INTRODUCES KENNEDY "CURSE OF POWER" FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD***

Sicness:

ChoZen Muzic and Jungle Rock proudly introduce to you our next artist, Kennedy by offering a completely free promo album entitled "Curse of Power." This project is a way to introduce our artist to you and provide you with a full album worth of free tracks to download absolutely free!

Click on the link, download and feel free to leave us comments. We appreciate the feedback.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/627436775/d590e57e6a2d93b7cb6c75f1d2f69806

Track Listing

01. Intro
02. Take a Ride Ft. Charizma
03. Make It Happen Ft. P.I.
04. Feel The Hunger
05. ISlap
06. I Won't Tell
07. Heartspoken
08. Work A Little
09. Like Me Ft. P.I.
10. Used To Be Ft. Charizma, Krypto
11. Scarface (Freestyle) Ft. Choze
12. A Way Out Ft. Charizma, P.I.

Holla!

Mar 8, 2006
Ha!! Yeah tryna stay busy, mayne! Check that kennedy shit out, the boy is NICE!! Charizma did the majority of the production on this one. He's got a few other producers from Seattle, etc and Kennedy produced like 3 joints himself.

Good Lookin Brotha!!

May 8, 2005
another nice project, been havin this for a minute... take a ride is dope and islap go hard... dope tracks. he got anything new in the works?

Mar 8, 2006
Jeff, man all this time I thought JT2218 was Jack Tacang. WOW!! Whut up, pimp?? Good lookin out for the co-sign. Yeah, there are some new joints on his myspace and he's about half way through the official release. Lookin like Summertime drop.

May 8, 2005
Jeff, man all this time I thought JT2218 was Jack Tacang. WOW!! Whut up, pimp?? Good lookin out for the co-sign. Yeah, there are some new joints on his myspace and he's about half way through the official release. Lookin like Summertime drop.
i'm good bruh, finally gettin back into the music swing after bout a yr or so of technical/financial difficulties... but life's all good rite now. yall got any shows lined up, i've been away from all this shit for a min.