Cway Muziccorez "Death Threats"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
I think thats a group of Bleezot, Sav Sicc (both from Nutty's camp) and no love, and g-macc. they prolly paid 500 bucks and stuck x-raided's name on it to sell more cds.

Apr 18, 2003
ya i seen it finially at another liq. store.

well, it was a flyer.

all blue. but what caught my attention was "x-raided and i think nolove presents:"

so i hope for some new raided

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
new material or used?

cuz i remember nolove used the same verse on "we bang" that x used on "bring the pain/ g'd up"

nolove comes sick too.

this cd is gonna be heated.

Apr 8, 2004
This ain't no Sactown project.. This is presented by C-WAY Records outta 408 Salinas, my nigga Indo fucc wit 'em. I was kinda confused at first because it says CWAY presents but droppin' under Blacc Armor but it's who I thought it was after I heard the song. You can hear 408 and Salinas throughout the whole shit. My nigga let me hear some shit over the phone, including the Raided feature and it's fire.

Apr 5, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
This ain't no Sactown project.. This is presented by C-WAY Records outta 408 Salinas, my nigga Indo fucc wit 'em. I was kinda confused at first because it says CWAY presents but droppin' under Blacc Armor but it's who I thought it was after I heard the song. You can hear 408 and Salinas throughout the whole shit. My nigga let me hear some shit over the phone, including the Raided feature and it's fire.
yeah my homie from salinas was tellin me it was outta there...

Jul 25, 2004
Dont sleep on these kats...

C-Way Muziccore doin the Damn Thang...They been performin alot in Sac latley,Nuthin but heat.Everyone from the C-way camp I've heard got gas,and they put on a great live show.I dont know when the new albums droppin,but i'll be swoopin em when they do.

I think they gon be @ Shady Brady's on the 29th with Devios and the Fam Bam(who also puts on a good live show)everyone smash out there and show some support for the C-way and have a good time while u there.

Much luv 2 C-way

Wut up G-macc,wut up Cyco