Cway Muzicc: MAFIA BUSINESS MIXTAPE VOL.II !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Damn I was hoping that The Trauma Unit was still coming out. I liked Skari's style. Skitzo is a beast though. He raps really good with Bleezo and Sav.

Bleezo is my fav out the camp though

Then Sav

Then Skitzo

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Bleezo is one of my most favorite MC's out of Sac or in rap period right now. I mean everytime I hit Bleezo or Sav them niggaz get right bacc at me. I mean as far as the new generation of Sac it G-Macc Bleezo and Sav all the way.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
thanks for the link, downloading now

i was almost gonna download it tomorrow until i read it was all original beats, then i knew i had to dl it right now.. cant stand radio beats!

Sep 13, 2007
Bleezo is one of my most favorite MC's out of Sac or in rap period right now. I mean everytime I hit Bleezo or Sav them niggaz get right bacc at me. I mean as far as the new generation of Sac it G-Macc Bleezo and Sav all the way.
Aye I'd like to thank everyone who is showin love to the Mafia we did all these traks for ya'll and it only gets greater later.And another thank you for support ya boi Bleezo I'ma keep goin hard for ya'll just let me know what you lookin for and Big Nolove,Savsicc,Scitso,Cni and I will make sure we keep smashin these wacc ass niggas .1 love

Young Bleezo:siccness:

Jul 29, 2008
^^^^ Co-sign everything that Bleezo is saying.........any support is appreciated........I know as a part of the staff at C-Way were doing everything in our power to help give Sav and Bleezo as much shine as possible and their doing their part chewing cats......mafia up!!!

Nov 26, 2007
in my opinion it doesnt get much better than death threats........... you got g-macc on the production (KING too) and then you got c-way on the verses.. what ever happened to all the CD's that No Love was talking about droppping at the end of lyrical octane? are they still gonna come out? Blocczilla, Self explanatory, BLH and Nolove presents the NEW WORLD ORDER just to name a few