CWAY MAFIA'S -TRAUMA UNIT/ Learn That - Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Sav Sicc & Bleezo always bring heated shit. Hope they end up dropping those solo albums. Been wantin to hear that Jookin track in good quality now for years

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Been wantin to hear that Jookin track in good quality now for years
yeah I sure hope he puts them songs out that were floating around a few years ago, I guess somebody ripped them wrong cuz they were kinda shitty sound quality.
theres some hella dope songs he hasnt released yet,5 or 6 years ago I heard somebody bumpin some unreleased sav sicc songs in the parking lot of mc donalds and it sounded like some heated shit, hopefully them songs get released.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Shit was coo, The beat was alright, had potential to be fire but just never took off for me. Scitso should have been replaced by young bop. Bleezo did his thing. Sav sicc gassed it as usual except for the part he referred to himself as "A Vet". lol I am sorry but how can you be a vet an not have one album out yet?

Feb 27, 2006
yeah I sure hope he puts them songs out that were floating around a few years ago, I guess somebody ripped them wrong cuz they were kinda shitty sound quality.
theres some hella dope songs he hasnt released yet,5 or 6 years ago I heard somebody bumpin some unreleased sav sicc songs in the parking lot of mc donalds and it sounded like some heated shit, hopefully them songs get released.
The quality on that Jookin track was already bad when it was first posted on the Myspace page like 5 years ago, so it wasn't so much the rip that did it. Crazy it's already 5 years now. Cway should just put those old tracks up for download in good quality, cause I doubt that they'll make it on the solo albums once they actually do get released.