Cutthoat Soup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
I was wondering that if each verse has its own song or if they were just recorded for cutthoat soup, i have heard a couple that are full but i was wonderin if there were songs for each verse on that song thanks!

Jun 2, 2002
yeah, i asked this same ? a while back....some of these are full songs, some arent...yet. the new MD cut on bavgate's cd is used on cutthoat soup, at least the beat. my fav is the 2nd (or 3rd maybe)...the one that starts off, "i'm sorry to hear your situation has been worsening", i'm hoping a full version of that one comes out.

Jun 2, 2002
no shit tony!?!? it's unreleased right?? what's the deal mayne!? i'll trade u any song i got for that 1, it'd be much appreciated...

Jun 2, 2002
^^yeah, i'd love the full version of that 1 too...these are some heaters, i'm just glad there actually ARE full versions of these.

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone know what the second beat off that song is?! Or if there's a full version of that one?!

It goes:

"Infuckingcredible/inedible/i'm married to the game so that makes me unweddable/no wedding/no romatic setting/matress on the floor/no fancy bedings/Hit it straight from the gates so you know where this thing is heading/cold as the snow on the mountains of Redding/everything she wanna do i'm not letting/work a race horse until her hair starts shedding/i'm not regretting the dirt i've done/a nigga wanna wet me/imma squirt my gun/i need weed that's gonna hurt my lung/and a chick with jaw that's gonna make me squirt my cum"