CUTT DAWG MAYYNE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
man... icyroc has that shit

we could just covert mission, bring a squad of like 50 people and break in through the chimney an shit

....those are obtainable.

this kutt shit... this is a hunt...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Funny you should mention going in through the chimney, considering IcyRoc once stated on here that he burnt all the masters in his fireplace...

Mar 12, 2006
Funny you should mention going in through the chimney, considering IcyRoc once stated on here that he burnt all the masters in his fireplace...
dun dun dun

they are actually hidden in a secret loft in his attic, in a blue adidas shoebox

he didnt want to burn them, but didnt want to be hassled by everybody anymore....

i mean its understandable

but when tech passes on he can put out another cd of "unreleased" material and try make an extra buck.....

kinda twisted but i mean.. thats icy

Dec 24, 2008
Yeah you know Icy Roc is lying his ass off.. Aint nobody that stupid to burn all the masters.. Or maybe there is someone that stupid? who knows

Jul 7, 2002
but when tech passes on he can put out another cd of "unreleased" material and try make an extra buck.....
If Roc was looking for money he could have sold the masters to Strange, or just put an album out. It is more of a personal situation with him and Tech from what I have gathered over the years.

Mar 12, 2006
If Roc was looking for money he could have sold the masters to Strange, or just put an album out. It is more of a personal situation with him and Tech from what I have gathered over the years.
maybe its not the money..

maybes its the FAME for being the sudden hero with old material.....

eh?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If you get some gorrilas, make sure to swing by and get Travis, since he's got some experience with making his way into someones place for some Masters...