CUTLER OUTSHININ'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Cutler is ahead of the game. He's a rookie and he has yet to be picked off. I don't care if he is playing against second stringers. Have you seen his QB rating? I know you like Plummer but he won't be a Bronco for long like you've been saying. Don't try to twist your words. You said Cutler won't be playing anytime soon.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU KEEP IT IT MOVIN'. WHAT'S UP WITH THE DISRESPECT? YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE NO CHIPS. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS OR SHUT THE FUK UP. $51 ON BOTH gAMES

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AND FOR THE RECORD, LAST NIgHT CUTLER PROVED TO ME HE CAN HANDLE THE LOAD. YOU SEE THAT 86 YARD BOMB? VAN PELT TRIED THAT SAME PLAY IN THE XND HALF AND CAME UP SHORT.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU KEEP SAYIN' DONKEYS AND SAYIN' FUK THEM.. MIgHT AS WELL SAY "FUK THE CITY OF DENVER AND EVERY BUSTER IN IT" BUT YEAH I gOT PAYPAL. BUT AIN'T NO NEED TO ACT ALL CHILDISH. DON'T LIKE MY SQUAD, BET AgAINST THEM. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYIN'.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
AND FOR THE RECORD, LAST NIgHT CUTLER PROVED TO ME HE CAN HANDLE THE LOAD. YOU SEE THAT 86 YARD BOMB? VAN PELT TRIED THAT SAME PLAY IN THE XND HALF AND CAME UP SHORT.
hahahahahaha did you watch the same game??

that's ALL he did.

He threw a ball that should have been picked and returned for a td by the linebacker who sucks in the 1st quarter. Then the very next series after that he he should have took a sack but imstead fumbled the ball, and then 2 series after that he trew a pick that was actually caught this time and was returned for a td.

He made more mistakes in the first half lastnight then Plummer has made all preseason. That doesn't take into account a couple of off throws that the wr's made great catches on or the long bomb to Kircus later that WASN'T a td because he threw behind the wr. But if you can't see that there is nothing more to say.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I SEEN HIS MISTAKES. HE'S A ROOKIE. BUT HE gOT TESTED AND I FROM WHERE I STAND HE gOT A B+. BUT IT WAS gOOD TO SEE HIM PLAY AgAINST A 1ST STRINg DEFENSE. LET'S SEE WHAT THE 2006 SEASON BRINgS.
HOPE PLUMMER SHAKES THE PANIC ATTAKS OR gETS HURT.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
^I SEEN HIS MISTAKES. HE'S A ROOKIE. BUT HE gOT TESTED AND I FROM WHERE I STAND HE gOT A B+. BUT IT WAS gOOD TO SEE HIM PLAY AgAINST A 1ST STRINg DEFENSE. LET'S SEE WHAT THE 2006 SEASON BRINgS.
HOPE PLUMMER SHAKES THE PANIC ATTAKS OR gETS HURT.
ok EDJ I can agree with the post for sure. I would say a solid b or there abouts. But from what was seen last night against an average defense please don't pray for an injury or the season is gone!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^HAVIN' PLUMMER IS A gAMBLE TOO. BUT I BELIEVE YOU'RE JUST BEIN' PESSIMISTIC. CAUSE IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WE CAN JUST HAVE CUZZ HAND OFF TO THE BELL CONNECT.

JLMACN,
NOTHIN' ELSE NEED TO BE SAID. I AIN'T DISRESPECTIN' YOUR SQUAD. SO I APPRECIATE IT IF YOU PAY ME THE SAME RESPECT. JUST BET AgAINST US AND CALL IT A DAY. SO IS IT ON?

Apr 25, 2002
From an outside view, Plummer is the clear-cut winner. It'll be a year or two before Cutler can perform as well or better than Jake. I know about the panick attacks and all that shit, but once the game counts Cutler will fold every now and then as well.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JLMACN,
HOW MUCH YOU WILLIN' TO LOSE?

FATAL NYgHTMARE,
YOU CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. PLUMMER IS THE STARTER. WE ALL KNOW THAT. BUT CUTLER WAS BROUgHT IN FOR A REASON. I JUST HOPE JAKE DON'T START FLAKIN' EARLY, OR FLAKES WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS. BUT YOU CAN'T DENY CUTLERS ARM. AND CUTLER (FROM WHAT I SEEN) IS MORE OF A POCCET QUARTERBAK WHO SEEMS TO HAVE MORE POSTURE AND CONTROL. JUST KNOW THAT SHANNAHAN WON'T HESITATE ONCE PLUMMER STARTS FUCCIN' UP.