CUTLER OUTSHININ'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU gOT THAT NFL TICCET OR SEEN N-E BRONCOS PRESEASON gAMES. BUT TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE CUTLER IS OUTSHININ' THE FLAKE. I'VE SEEN JAKE PLUMMER IN MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION DO HIS USUAL PANIC BULLSHIT AND ALMOST gIVE THE BALL UP. WHAT YAW THINK? HOW LONg BEFORE CUTLER TAKES OVER? YAW KNOW HIS RATIN' RIgHT?

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ,

Seriously man. Cutler is playing with a vanilla playbook against vanilla 2nd & 3rd string defenses. He needs the full sesaon just to learn the playbook and Jake has had 1 bonehead play all preseason and that was when he tried to run over a guy going to the endzone...thats called trying to make a play.

Also Jake's numbers are down because he hasn't been running a regular season offense yet. They only ran a regular season offense once this preseason and that was against Tennesse....remind me what Plummer did that game....THANK YOU. Last game against Houston what did you expect???? Kubes knows our offense in side and out so ibviously they didn't run regular plays that's why the offense didn't look good last game.

AND YET ANOTHER THING, but if you would actually watch the games you would know this. Plummer is throwing less right now because they still are tying to find the starter at tailback. They already know the numbers the offense throws in the passing game but they don't have a clear cut tailback yet so they have been running more. BUT Cutlers numbers are up because he needs to learn the playbook and the only way to do that is throw in the preseason...so do you see the trend????? run with first team to figure out tailback,and throw with 2nd team to get Cutler used to the system.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I UNDA-STAND THAT PLAYA. BUT WHAT I'M POINTIN' OUT IS HOW JAKE PLUMMER PANIC'S AND THAT HAS BEEN HIS DOWNFALL. WHAT YOU MENTIONED, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT ONE, BUT THANKS FOR PROVIN' MY POINT.
LET'S WATCH PLUMMER NEXT gAME AND SEE HOW UNDA PRESSURE HE BURSTS. HE'S MAKIN' THE SAME MISTAKES SHANNAHAN HAS TRIED TO COACH HIM OUT OF. I'M TRYIN' TO TELL YOU, HE'S gONNA MAKE SOME BULLSHIT MISTAKES CAUSE OF HIS PANIC ATTAKS. IF YOU gETTIN' RUSHED AND ABOUT TO gET SACCED, DON'T TRY TO FORCE A PLAY THAT MIgHT END UP gETTIN' INTERCEPTED. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYIN'.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
^I UNDA-STAND THAT PLAYA. BUT WHAT I'M POINTIN' OUT IS HOW JAKE PLUMMER PANIC'S AND THAT HAS BEEN HIS DOWNFALL. WHAT YOU MENTIONED, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT ONE, BUT THANKS FOR PROVIN' MY POINT.
LET'S WATCH PLUMMER NEXT gAME AND SEE HOW UNDA PRESSURE HE BURSTS. HE'S MAKIN' THE SAME MISTAKES SHANNAHAN HAS TRIED TO COACH HIM OUT OF. I'M TRYIN' TO TELL YOU, HE'S gONNA MAKE SOME BULLSHIT MISTAKES CAUSE OF HIS PANIC ATTAKS. IF YOU gETTIN' RUSHED AND ABOUT TO gET SACCED, DON'T TRY TO FORCE A PLAY THAT MIgHT END UP gETTIN' INTERCEPTED. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYIN'.

The 1 play I mentioned is the ONLY play he did that all pre-season...what are you talking about????

Also you wont see next game because if you watch the Broncos you would know that Shanny will not play 1st string but maybe 1 or possibly 2 series that's it..8-10 plays, and they will probabaly be handoffs to figure out the tailback situation.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:

And your last sentence makes no sense??? Plummers int's went down last year to an all time low for him...but yes same old Jake?

Do all QBs thrw INT'S...yes. You want to talk about buckle under pressure watch Favre, Manning, Brooks, Griese, Carr....they will all throw worse int's then you will see Jake throw all year.

May 2, 2002
thascary1 said:
EDJ,

Seriously man. Cutler is playing with a vanilla playbook against vanilla 2nd & 3rd string defenses.

And Cutler is not 2nd string, surrounded by 2nd and 3rd string offensive players?

Cutler, in my eyes, is already better than Jake!

Mar 16, 2005
big D said:
And Cutler is not 2nd string, surrounded by 2nd and 3rd string offensive players?

Cutler, in my eyes, is already better than Jake!
Well if you want to call Watts, Kircus, Marshall, Tatum Bell & Alexander 2nd stringers when they have all played with 1st team...go ahead.

May 2, 2002
The back-up is always the most popular guy on the team.

Then you put him in and say we should have kept so and so in...it's always like that.

Mar 16, 2005
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
cutler will have a legit chance to be the starter next season
Next season, Yes, a chance, but even then If they get deep in playoffs again he will not just be handed the job. Although if another team needs a reliable qb next season Plummer could be on the trading block at seasons end.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTIN' THAT.

BUT YOU STRESSED, "The 1 play I mentioned is the ONLY play he did that all pre-season...what are you talking about????"

BULLSHIT. AgAINST THE TITANS, HE WAS PRESSURED AND JUST THREW THE BALL UP TO AVOID THE SAK(IN AN AWKWARD WAY). LAST WEAK AgAINST THE TEXANS IN THE FIRST QUARTER, HE DID THE SAME SHIT. AND HE LUKY THE TEXANS DIDN'T CALL A REPLAY ON IT CAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE HIS KNEE TOUCHED THE gROUND BEFORE HE THREW IT. SO WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT IS JAKE PANICCIN' AND JUST THROWIN' THE BALL AWKWARD AT THE LAST SECOND.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Also you wont see next game because if you watch the Broncos you would know that Shanny will not play 1st string but maybe 1 or possibly 2 series that's it..8-10 plays, and they will probabaly be handoffs to figure out the tailback situation."

PROBABLY. I JUST HOPE HE DON'T COME INTO THE REgULAR SEASON WITH HIS PANIC ATTAKS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And your last sentence makes no sense??? Plummers int's went down last year to an all time low for him...but yes same old Jake?"

I KNOW HIS INT NUMBERS WENT DOWN. WE AIN'T DISPUTIN' THAT. THAT'S THAT BRONCOS COACHIN'. BUT WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON, HE WILL REVERT TO HIS PANIC ATTAKS. IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP gAME, AND IT'S BEEN OBVIOUS IN THE PRESEASON. I JUST HOPE HE CLEANS HIS ACT COME THE REgULAR SEASON. IT'S LIKE THE gOOD OLE SAYIN', "YOU CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE". THAT MUTHA-FUKA HAS BAD TENDENCIES.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Do all QBs thrw INT'S...yes. You want to talk about buckle under pressure watch Favre, Manning, Brooks, Griese, Carr....they will all throw worse int's then you will see Jake throw all year."

LET'S HOPE SO. I'M WITH YOU.

LOL@ BIg D WITH THE DREW TOONS.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
^THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTIN' THAT.

BUT YOU STRESSED, "The 1 play I mentioned is the ONLY play he did that all pre-season...what are you talking about????"

BULLSHIT. AgAINST THE TITANS, HE WAS PRESSURED AND JUST THREW THE BALL UP TO AVOID THE SAK(IN AN AWKWARD WAY). LAST WEAK AgAINST THE TEXANS IN THE FIRST QUARTER, HE DID THE SAME SHIT. AND HE LUKY THE TEXANS DIDN'T CALL A REPLAY ON IT CAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE HIS KNEE TOUCHED THE gROUND BEFORE HE THREW IT. SO WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT IS JAKE PANICCIN' AND JUST THROWIN' THE BALL AWKWARD AT THE LAST SECOND.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Also you wont see next game because if you watch the Broncos you would know that Shanny will not play 1st string but maybe 1 or possibly 2 series that's it..8-10 plays, and they will probabaly be handoffs to figure out the tailback situation."

PROBABLY. I JUST HOPE HE DON'T COME INTO THE REgULAR SEASON WITH HIS PANIC ATTAKS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And your last sentence makes no sense??? Plummers int's went down last year to an all time low for him...but yes same old Jake?"

I KNOW HIS INT NUMBERS WENT DOWN. WE AIN'T DISPUTIN' THAT. THAT'S THAT BRONCOS COACHIN'. BUT WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON, HE WILL REVERT TO HIS PANIC ATTAKS. IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP gAME, AND IT'S BEEN OBVIOUS IN THE PRESEASON. I JUST HOPE HE CLEANS HIS ACT COME THE REgULAR SEASON. IT'S LIKE THE gOOD OLE SAYIN', "YOU CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE". THAT MUTHA-FUKA HAS BAD TENDENCIES.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Do all QBs thrw INT'S...yes. You want to talk about buckle under pressure watch Favre, Manning, Brooks, Griese, Carr....they will all throw worse int's then you will see Jake throw all year."

LET'S HOPE SO. I'M WITH YOU.

LOL@ BIg D WITH THE DREW TOONS.
We will get to see Cutler against a first string defense tonight. I just read that Dennis Green is keeping his first stringers in the first half.

Also on Plummers throws...they were throw aways. I was at the Houston game, none of them were errent throws just getting rid of the ball instead of a sack..that's smart not erratic when it wasn't even close to INT.

And I have ALWAYS said that Jake isn't going to be here much longer, but to be calling for a rookie QB when we have a good team as it is...no way!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man.... I've been tellling thascary1 that Cutler is on Jake's ass. Shanahan wouldn't have picked him in the first round if not.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JLMACN,
DONKEY ON THESE NUTS CUZZ.

SCARY1,

YOU STRESSED, "We will get to see Cutler against a first string defense tonight. I just read that Dennis Green is keeping his first stringers in the first half."

WE SHO WILL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Also on Plummers throws...they were throw aways."

YES THE WERE, ERRATIC ONES.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I was at the Houston game, none of them were errent throws just getting rid of the ball instead of a sack..that's smart not erratic when it wasn't even close to INT."

MAN, QUIT TRYIN' TO DEFEND HIM. YOU AIN'T HIS LAWYER. HIS AWKARD PANICCIN' BULLSHIT IS NOT gONNA FLY IN THE REgULAR SEASON. THEM SIDE THROWS ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I COULD SEE IF HE JUST SIMPLY THREW THEM AWAY . BUT IT'S LIKE HE JUST DOES IT AT THE LAST MINUTE IN AN AWKWARD POSITION. I'M TRYIN' TO TELL YOU, THAT'S THAT PANIC BULLSHIT. AND YES THEY CAN BE INTERCEPTED CAUSE HE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUK HE THROWIN' THAT SHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And I have ALWAYS said that Jake isn't going to be here much longer, but to be calling for a rookie QB when we have a good team as it is...no way!"

AND I HAVEN'T? BUT IF SHANNAHAN DID WHAT HE DID TO BUBBY BRISTER, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T DO IT TO PLUMMER IF HE JUST STARTS PANICCIN' AND FORgETTIN' HOW HE WAS COACHED TO FORgET THAT PANIC BULLSHIT WHICH CAUSES HIM TO MAKE MISTAKES?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I remember thascary1 saying that it will take Cutler a few years before he starts because it takes time to learn the playbook. Looks like Cutler is ahead of the game. Mike didn't trade up to snatch him for nothing.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
Man.... I've been tellling thascary1 that Cutler is on Jake's ass. Shanahan wouldn't have picked him in the first round if not.
tony have you read any of the responses I have wrote back to you?

WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T GO AFTER A FRANCHISE QB WHEN YOUR STARTER IS MID 30'S AND END OF CONTRACT??????????????????????????

Oh yeah the Raiders won't.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
I remember thascary1 saying that it will take Cutler a few years before he starts because it takes time to learn the playbook. Looks like Cutler is ahead of the game. Mike didn't trade up to snatch him for nothing.
how the fuck is he ahead????? you are clueless. I never said it will take a few years to start, I said it takes a few years to completely understand and crasp the playbook!