CUT THROAT COMMITTIE SHOW IN FRESNO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
man what the fuck u fuckin fake ass bitch u to money and ran is that how CCC does it well i guess so thizzaholic u anit shit and bad mouth u all over town

Apr 12, 2003
285-0635..........EVERYONE HIT THAT PUSSY UP. THIS SCANDALAS MUTHAFUCKA IS FAKE. THE BITCH ASS HAD THE NERVE TA SAY THAT MAC DRE WAS A SPECIAL GUEST NOT A PERFORMER. MAC DRE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP. THE ONLY ONES WERE COOLIO & SLEEPDANK.

THAT SHIT WAS SO FUCKIN' BOOTLEG, THERE WASN'T EVEN A STAGE. AND THERE WAS LIKE 3 HOES & ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOKIN' PISSED.

FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I called that number expecting it to be a ticket master or at least something along those lines, i called and he was like "hello", i was like can I get the tickets for Mac Dre", he's paused for like five seconds and said hello again, then he was like "yeah I got em...Meet me somewhere", after that I knew this whole thing was shady, especially since it was only one person saying it was happening, I saw sleep dank earler in Fresno last week at the Tower Records on Blackstone and figured the Mac Dre concert was real since Sleep Dank's featured on Thizzle Washington, then I drove by and it seemed like there were pizzed off people walking like zombies as if it was 3 in the morning and the concert was already over, guess it didnt happen.
The only reason people believed this shit was because he snuck up and came to Strarline and nobody thought he would show, I guess u cant believe everything u read on the internet--------------------Next time I'll do some more research before trusting a screen name

Aug 5, 2002
ive been to 2 other concerts that this dude "shavoko ent" aka pixie threw and each time everyone came that was supposed to...my bad for postin this shit i jus thought dude was gonna do it right...i know one thing his name is fucked and sum of my potnas that went finna set this cat straight and take they twenty bux back....:dead: :siccness:

Apr 12, 2003
YEAH! THAT WAS THE BITCH MUTHAFUCKAS NAME. FUCKIN' GAY ASS PIXIE. THAT MUTHAFUCKA BE OWING PEOPLE MONEY BACK. SPREAD THE WORD ON THIS SHIESTY MUTHAFUCKA.