Custom Vinyl Graphics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2008
If anyone out there need any Custom Vinyl Graphics done let me know. I also do T-shirts. If you have your own logo and want it on a T or as a Decal I do that also. Logo's or Decals will be one color. Here is some of my Work.

Jun 9, 2008
look if you mean the hatchet Warrior shirt yes I put the image on there using Coral Draw ONLY because I made the SHIRT IN NEON PINK, AND THE NEON DOSEN'T SHOW UP TO GOOD ON PICS.

Jun 9, 2008
Sometimes when taking pic's of the Holographic decals you can get a good one with all the color's of the Rainbow to show up. The ones I posted are Holographic it's just I couldn't get the color's to show up. I only sell Holographic decals, unless the customer ask's for basic color's. I don't even sell Chrome. Here is a good one it has all the color's shown up

The Holographic cost alot so that is why I charge $1.25.I know alot of Decal people that charge more than I do. And I'm also a Female not male.