Custom Title?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
If you look at the bigger picture it really couldn't do much harm. I mean what about the 'reader' posters who don't have 457615 posts but yet have been registered for awhile & have a fairly good amount of posts (150-300) which weren't talking shit, spamming, etc. I think they should be allowed the option, plus setting a higher number might even increase the unwanted posts. And anyways there's new features which allow us to change colors, etc so who knows maybe that will be the new 'special' thing to do.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Nope, not yet anyways. We'll figure that out soon though. So far only B-pLeAsE, myself and a selected few can do so.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeeuuh...

Didn't mean to ruin it for all you "advanced/veteran" users, but I guess they were gonna change it anyway. Now I'm special like the rest of y'all... :cool:

Shit, I put in some work over the years (about 2 to be exact) which is more than most...Actually, I been on this bitch since it was 91siccness.com. However long that was. I felt it was time for a change....a well deserved one....YOU BITCHES..