Curse of Chucky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
Michigan
Anyone else excited for this? Child's Play was my favorite movie when I was a kid. My Dad always let me watch shit like The Shining, Taxi Driver and Child's Play when I was a kid, so I've always been obsessed with Chucky.
Universal was fucking stupid and didn't release this in theaters so it's straight to video in October or something. They're taking the comedy element out and making it a straight up horror movie again.

Here's the trailer, I think it looks dope as fuck.

Props: BorsaLino

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Chucky been played out. I fuck with everythinng up until the movie where they were in the Military boy's camp or whatever, everything after that was complete and total GARBO!

May 7, 2013
Michigan
I still loved Child's Play 3, then they start trying to get funny with Bride of Chucky, then Seed of Chucky made me wanna vomit. But c'mon bro, Freddy Krueger got like 8 sequels, I loved everyone of them. Give Charles Lee Ray a chance.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This movie was surprisingly well written, had characters you could hate/love/root for, and a couple of good twists just to fuck with you.

Plus, Brad Duriff made Chuckey who he is, and to have gotten him back was the best thing for this movie.