Current Bay Area San Mateo music on eBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
The Best Deals to get our music and cd's to check our current auctions on Ebay. This one is for Bay Area Hip-Hop Rap -2 CDs K-Rek No Roads Can Hold Me & Dy-verse Productions The Levey Vol. 2 Go to Bay Area Rap - 2 CDs K-Rek No Roads Can Hold Me & The Levey w Various Artists | eBay or visit our eBay page which also includes rare collectables and other interesting items on whitedawghle on eBay

The winner of the Auction for the Cd's will get Get Dy-verse Productions Current Releases

Dy-verse Productions Presents The Levey Vol 2- Featuring Bay Area Artists
Ripridah,Nitris 211, K-rek, Menace,Cali Joe, Timmy Stone, D-rugz, Various Blends Dj Rasque, Rena, Coconut Lowc, LityaFiya, Gitcha, Mamu,2wice,Epacenter,Anti, Plan B, Yacob G ,Savage C,Raid, Young Star, Duece Vokz, Nams in Motion, Youg B, Dre Dub, Mista Piccett, Jay Luck,Rick Barwick and others
and
K-rek No Roads Can Hold Me- Features appearances From Coconut Locs, MDG, Gitcha, Kozy of Lex Luther Entertainment,Nitris 211 of Grip Tight Productions and More

For Every Winner I include a Bonus Disc featuring unheard and unreleased music from many of the same artist mentioned above
Please Check it out all bids are welcome.