Curious To See What People(s) Opinions Are On "Kool John"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
What ARe Your Opinions On Kool John As A Aritst? As You May Know He Is Very Influential In The Younger Artist(s) Out Their And Has Helped Build A Scene To What We Have Now!

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
In My Opinion And What I've Heard He's Part Of The Reason Some Of These Young Artist(s) Are Even Out He's Opened The Door For The Younger Generation And Branding In The Bay

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
In My Opinion And What I've Heard He's Part Of The Reason Some Of These Young Artist(s) Are Even Out He's Opened The Door For The Younger Generation And Branding In The Bay
Dude is a real entrepreneur . I do recording and mixing for him, his sister is also Plane Jane who is fast on the rise. One of the coolest dudes you can meet, hes just having fun and letting things take its course.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Dude is a real entrepreneur . I do recording and mixing for him, his sister is also Plane Jane who is fast on the rise. One of the coolest dudes you can meet, hes just having fun and letting things take its course.
Never Knew Plane Jane Was His Sister I Guess Now that I Saw A Screenshot I Can See The Heavy Resemblence