cube diss quotes from terrorist threats.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2003
quote them.

here's a couple i caught:

1- your number 1 with a bullet and you took it in the back GOD DAMN that nigga could rap!

2- if i was white and called my momma a bitch it would'nt have took this long to get this rich my nigga!

sound like he's takin shots at 50 and eminem to me?

Aug 15, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
that whole album was dope i was considering putting it up on my site but wasnt sure. The whole album disses rappers in the game right now singing to these hoes.
please do...your site kinda sucks right now...yall have up every single Xraided and Luni cd only have up 2 Brotha Lynchs and the rest is pretty much garbage(hold a few)

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
I agree with Wallnutz...2siccaudio is lookin hella shitty right now...Here's some points homie for your site ...expand your horizons all you got is sac shit on there

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
CinG said:
I agree with Wallnutz...2siccaudio is lookin hella shitty right now...Here's some points homie for your site ...expand your horizons all you got is sac shit on there
I appreciate the tips for the site. We are expanding are horizons. A new site design is in the works. peep below at the sneak peak

http://www.2siccaudio.com/2siccaudio2/

Also as far as the site looking shitty. I dont agree with that but hey your entitled to your own opionion. We mainly stick to sac shit cause its shit you cant find in the store or online to hear before you buy. Plus that is most of the people i can talk to on the siccness to work out a deal to get the cd for free. I can not afford new shit considering none of people donate to the site. So the only way for me to cop some new shit is hopefully blutarski gets it or i get it sent to me free. If you have ideas for expanding our horizons let me know. we dont have bay shit much cause I dont want to be like northern-ridaz we want to be our own site. I figure im gangsta rap and he is more bay area rap. So you got a choice where you go to. If you go there fine but i know plenty that come to my site. For every person who says the site is shitty we got 10 who like it.

Oct 10, 2003
NoR CaL LoCC said:
im a hella big eminem fan, he is one of the best rappers ever

what can you say...

he doesnt have the beats? bullshit

No lyrics? bullshit

no tight hooks? bullshit
eminem is a dik sukin mainstream faggot that little teeny boppers like...