CS Heat Going To The Siccness BBQ ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
SouthSanDago said:
WASSUP LIL CS. ARE U GUYS GOING TO THE SICCNESS BBQ UP IN SAN JOSE? U NEED TO BE OUT THERE WITH THE MOBSTAZ, AND THE WHOLE GHETTO WORLD RECORDS FAMILY JOINING ALL THE OTHER DAGO CATS SCHEDULED TO BE THERE.
Every major player in the Dago rap game was invited except me (wonder why). But I really ain't trippin'. I'm used to that kind of shit now. I've come to expect it. No hard feelings. It's all good. I know what's up. Plus I'm through with traveling places and having to pay my own expenses, and perform. Plus I have a show up that way with Too Short on Sept 24th (I think), so I'm cool on the picnic, but I still got love for all my fans on the siccness...1

C.S. Heat

Sep 1, 2002
mayne it's fukked up how niggaz be shittin on C.S. C.s. is like tha realest nigga i know in tha game. well him and Al Kapone. But C. S. goes outta his way to help niggaz and they act like they caint look out for him. wheather it's a soundtrack, or event. tha game is a mutha fukka.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
little rock said:
mayne it's fukked up how niggaz be shittin on C.S. C.s. is like tha realest nigga i know in tha game. well him and Al Kapone. But C. S. goes outta his way to help niggaz and they act like they caint look out for him. wheather it's a soundtrack, or event. tha game is a mutha fukka.
You know I ain't trippin' homey. That's small shit. If niggaz knew what I really had, and just bought (fuc a car) their feelings would be hurt. In the big picture of everything, this shit is small. I'ma just keep it movin', and wish the next nigga success, because when you're doin' cool, you don't mind seein' the next nigga doin' cool. I really just sit bac and laugh homey. 1

C.S. Heat

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
LIL C.S. said:
Every major player in the Dago rap game was invited except me (wonder why). But I really ain't trippin'. I'm used to that kind of shit now. I've come to expect it.
C.S. Heat
Im ConFused...
I Thought Just Being A Member Of The Siccness Was Your Invitation....
Apparently There Is Something Else Going On That We Dont Know About...