Crytical - Crytical Condition OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I finally had the chance to soak the album today at work, and it's been on repeat all morning. If you haven't picked up this album yet, you really need to take your ass to the website (www.streetlevelrecords.com) and order this MASTERPIECE up. This is the first classic album I've listened to since the RedRum album dropped. Real talk here. This album is a NW CLASSIC. I'm throughly impressed with it. The album meets all the criteria for classic status and this is my official public endorsement that this album is the motherfuckin TRUTH. Seriously, cop the album if you can over the internet, it will be in stores in a couple weeks, snatch it up there, and if you still can't manage to get your fucking shit together, I'm sure you'll see the soldiers at Summer Jam or on your block ASAP.

Apr 25, 2002
EVERY song is bangin'. There are only a handful of albums that I've ever heard that are tight front to back with NO tracks you want to skip........

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mo, I need to talk to you about some art work stuff. And some info on the site for the campaign. I'll be done with it in less than a month..

Apr 25, 2002
Mo just curious what is your job? I want to know what kind of position a man can listen to Crytical Condition all day long (b/c that's what I want to be 'when I grow up')