CRYTICAL CONDITION - Now shipping!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn you should have had to get on your knees like the bitch that you are.

If it was that big of a deal, I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten the cd.

May 13, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Everybody's orders were mailed out today. Me and Crytical haven't had a chance to get together to have him sign the posters yet.....but we should be doin' it within the next couple days and those will be shipping out ASAP.

Holla!

good look...this shit will never leave the changer

Apr 25, 2002
I'll be camped out at my mailbox waitin'....good thing I've got this laptop with wireless internet.....I'll be slumpin' that album all summer long......

Apr 25, 2002
Been waiting a very very very very long time to hear these words and know that somewhere in that Big Sky Country between S-E-A and the Twin Cities, my own copy of Crytical Condition is getting closer to me with each passing second.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
xpanther206 said:
Been waiting a very very very very long time to hear these words and know that somewhere in that Big Sky Country between S-E-A and the Twin Cities, my own copy of Crytical Condition is getting closer to me with each passing second.
Actually......yours is sitting here on my desk with a note that says "SHIP MAY 15TH!"

LMAO