crunchy black tells the truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Crunchy was one of the worst rappers ever conceived. Plus after reading that interview he sounds kinda slow to me. I mean come on now. He was a back up dancer turned rapper. Who besides Pac pulled that off cleanly. I wouldn't of put a Crunchy CD out either cuz that nigga iz trash. I seriously doubt that Kanye, Jigga & 50 got @ this burnt nigga.

3-6 iz hella dirty though. Them fools couldn't of did it without all the other members. Like I always say. The game iz fake.

Dec 21, 2005
notice every three 6 mafia album they got less n less members now its down to 2 they droppin niggas left n right

May 9, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Crunchy was one of the worst rappers ever conceived. Plus after reading that interview he sounds kinda slow to me. I mean come on now. He was a back up dancer turned rapper. Who besides Pac pulled that off cleanly. I wouldn't of put a Crunchy CD out either cuz that nigga iz trash. I seriously doubt that Kanye, Jigga & 50 got @ this burnt nigga.

3-6 iz hella dirty though. Them fools couldn't of did it without all the other members. Like I always say. The game iz fake.
Perfect summary right here.

May 30, 2006
Lo-Lo said:
notice every three 6 mafia album they got less n less members now its down to 2 they droppin niggas left n right
Niggaz are droppin out left & right iz more like it. Them fools are some haters anyways. They trying to stop former members from growing. Just like when 50 be trying to stop niggaz albums & muxtapes from dropping. Str8 hater shit. Its enough money 4 everybody & its called competition. Thats why the game is so fucked u. Niggaz are already rich but wanna monopolize the game by blackballing & stealing from the next person.

Jun 5, 2004
crunchy aint the best rapper, but alot of his shit sounds tight and he did play a big role in 3-6 mafia. alot of his hooks are pretty tight, he could make it as a solo artist, just needs to step his bars up, but hes got the right style and energy.

May 9, 2002
rose town ryda said:
crunchy aint the best rapper, but alot of his shit sounds tight and he did play a big role in 3-6 mafia. alot of his hooks are pretty tight, he could make it as a solo artist, just needs to step his bars up, but hes got the right style and energy.
I strongly disagree. His delivery, voice, and lyrics are some of the worst ive ever encountered...and he never made a 3-6 song better, only WORSE.

May 9, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
C/S, Whatever happened to Lord Infamous aint he DJ Pauls brother?
Appearnlty, they are half brothers.

Lyric wise, Lord Infamous has always been the best of the group...by ions.

Project Pat is cool, but his delilvery is too elementary at times and i dont wanna say he ruined the Kaze album, but he sure as fuck slowed that shit down. Too bad K-Rock wasnt around for that Kaze album, it would have been one of the best albums to ever drop.