Crucial Conflict In Belly...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I wanna know how these dudes got into this movie. Who do they know that would've gotten em a role? And what's that song they playin in the background in that club scene? I can't remember if I have that track or not.

Den

Dec 27, 2002
i have no idea how they got that part in that movie but the song playin' in the back at the club scene is a unreleased song that was SUPPOSE to be on the belly soundtrack but somehow got tossed. i forgot the name of it but as far as from what i heard in the movie the song is tight as fuck.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Monster Mashin said:
rent it you'll see
I'm not that familiar with what the members of Crucial Conflict look like. I own the dvd though. Are they standing by the Lexus in the part where Method Man is supposed to be in Nebraska?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
smitdaddy said:
The special edition double disc of Belly is comin out on Tuesday. Check that shti out.
What all does it have on it? I don't want to buy it unless it has the videos for Made Men and The Lox- Tommy's Theme and that DMX-Grand Finale video. Those were both two tight videos.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I remember back in August 1998 I went to see Blade and there was a trailer for Belly with DMX-Somebody's Knocking playing in it and that shit looked so tight. I was so pumped too see that movie

Apr 8, 2004
That Crucial Conflict song would've been one of the top 3-5 songs on that cd.But ole spoiled ass New York had to treat the real city niggas like shit.Damn,they played in the movie and couldn't get on the soundtrack? Still pissed off about that one til this day.