Crucial Conflict "Crucial Time" ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2004
sup sup...any of yall got that ablum or got it in mp3? I still aint never been able to peep that shit out. i know Tha Final Tic was killin Good Side Bad Side n' the lable album n' the mix tape thye put out so i'm think in that Crucial Times prolly hard. Let me know though. - Doe

http://www.lifeofthestreet.com - SLC

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I wouldn't suggest havin ya hopes for the "Crucial Timez E.P." so high. It was released in 95 and Never and Coldhard weren't in the group yet. It was WildStyle, Kilo and 2 members of the Renegades (lil Anga and Sweat I believe) I downloaded it a while ago and other then the song "Come Get Some" (the only decent song on the album) u can't even recognize Wildstyle's and Kilo's voices. The production aint all the good and it was jus a overall bunk album.

May 26, 2004
thats fucked up..i aint know it was 2 other cats in tha group. Never is tha hardes one to me..him n' Wildstyle. Kilo can stop rappin if you ask me. You heard that song off Triple Darkness "Comin Up From Tha Darkness" featurin Neva ..that shit from back in tha day but Never was snappin' on that shit.

Aug 26, 2002
it was from time when chitown was all on the east coast dick .................I like kilo as a rapper he is different, Wildstyle is cool like his beats better but NEVER is the shit.........On a Mission is the song u are talking about

Feb 7, 2007
in myn homie blog..a loooooooooooooong looooooooooooooooong time ago....heehhehheeh stay coo dark..put any good stuff in your blog