CROSS CHALLENGES WACK ASS CURT B TO THE SQUARED CIRCLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Croccefixio said:
Croccefixio will now use only 1/16th of his brain capacity to demolish Curt B...

Curt be droppin nuthin but story book rhymes compared to these poisonous lines from my glorious mind / it's only a matter of time before the golden mic is mine / undisputed and no chance to be refuted / by any sucka MC, namely that of Curtis B / I know you know who I be / I be the one kickin yo ass like Bruce Lee / so it aint no use G, to put up a fight despite what chu thank / cuz my flows are protected by pitbulls and tanks / and shank wielding goons which leaves no room for a buffoon trying to consume every word I write / Im the reason you have your moms leave on the light / because I'm producing nightmares, have you thinkin I'm right there... like freddie krugar but I'm hell of a lot rudder than when your parents took you to get neutered, like a stray dogg / its my personal business to fade all... like a barber / unfortunatly Curtis will become a martyr... for others to see as a reminder to not fuck with me, the MC Liquidator who's quick to slit chu haters with duel-bladded swords & sabres / katanas & knifes / I'm commin at chu full force while your throwin pebbles & rice / douse you in flames and have firefighters extinguish your life / just to show that I'm nice / I'll then gather the ashes of another MC who paid the price

-Cross
Since you got all hurt that I slapped that on your thread I'll put it on mine as a freebie...

May 10, 2002
lol why the childish games? got shit on somone just say the shit n gt the battle ova wit...stop making people think this threads worth reading....decent spit

PeaCe
~Cmoke

May 21, 2002
yo dawg jus cuz u butt hurt that no one gives a shit about ur verses dont mean u should exploit em all over the forum it jus makes u look gayer. yo i sthat ur gay verse? u already posted that and that shit was decent i guess but now that u reposted that it brings ur shit down cuz it looks like thats the only thing u've got which means u proly wrote it which is gay. u wanna battle then drop a new verse punk bitch. i'll be back in 3 days. that should give u plenty of time to WRITE ur next wack shit.

May 21, 2002
bro u tha challenger if u want a battle u drop u fuccin rookin bitch. man learn how the shit works before u fucc wit it. bro u dumb for bringin this hype up cuz u aint tight homie.

May 15, 2002
Here's a dick for your shit talkin mouth to suck on... junior

watchu talkin bout given me three dayz / its snafu when I smash you like I do on the Speed Way / so I suggest you drop down and please pray / get to beggin for forgivness or get sunk under water like the city of Venice / I'll put chu in a skirt like you playin tennis / have you runnin round chasin my ballz, given $25 dolla headshots in bathroom stallz / my rhymes be providin for me and mine... wit full course meals, at the same time you still bummin on the corner washin my windshield... sucka get real or get pilled by my exstensive vocab / I be the reason you gots no dad cuz he laid up somewhere wearin a toe tag / yes its so sad that chu get beat like a bastard child / but whats worse, is that you sit in your own fuckin vile... of shit and pee / why Im fuckin wit chu I dont know but I shouldn't be / cuz you straight soft like puddin G / but Ima continue to show no remorse and invade your residence like a trojan horse / hittin ya from long range wit saryn gas that I jacked from Hussein or I'll be pumpin strychnine through ya blue vains so just imagin what I can do mayne / take notes cuz this be my thesis / there's no wrong way to eat a Reeses and there's no wrong way to rip you to pieces / you cant be saved now not even by Jesus / all this bitchin bout movin to a new thread... just delayed the fact that you dead, so you fled, for 3 dayz... screamin that Cross is crazed like a lyrical lunatic / one who's soon to get... your head and put it on a spike and place it inbetween the handlebars of my lowrider trike, then I ride off to the next microphone fight.

-Cross (so you know who said it ya bitch!)

Dec 8, 2002
cat probly meant atlantis but other than that I am feelin that verse u just spit there some nice metz and wordplay no doubt,yall two just handle ur shit and dont hype up some thread nah mean keep it fresh.1

May 21, 2002
yo if ur name is cross than why u post as croccefixo/ its cuz ur a scared bitch aint nuthin but a trick ho/ why dont u study me before u speak my name/ even if i made u the maker u couldnt beat my game, say good bye mayne..cuz im gonna murder u/ before u started this random shit aint nobody every heard of u..after this ya sure u'll be known/ but only as the faggott that got his whole verse de-throned, im crackin ur knee-bone..ur neck and ur spinal chord/ im turnin u from ur preppy ass to a suicidal whore/ u made a big mistake by startin this bull-shit/ now u gotta meet my friend and his name is full-clip..hes unloadin everything in his structure/ leavin ur whole repetoir punctured/ man u havent achieved shit/ im still willin to shoot these lyrics to ur chest to make u bleed bitch, squeeze this..ya that would be my fat cock/ man u run ur mouth like u was on a year binge of crack rock/ keep spittin ur verses even tho they aint flows/ its obvious u write shit cuz we know flows and it aint those..whack words u spit/ u fake bro and ur verses are like those turds u shit, serve-u-bitch..like a big mac at micky D's/ my gat go click clack than u rush to flea, this aint enough for me..im tired of ur jaw flapping/ get u and all ur crew i aint afraid cuz u all actin, im attackin..with my 9 glock aimed at ur head/ u cant stop me from leavin u ashamed in ur bed/ the last words u uttered before ur carcas deceased/ wuz that u wish u didnt start this than the beat of his heart-jus decreased/ this flow wasnt near my A-game/ but it left a dent in ur gay-name.

yo i spit this jus now but im tired so it aint my best work but wutever better than a no-show. i dunno why this shit started but fuck a fool talkin shit. cool spit cross.

-one

May 15, 2002
now that I replaced my monitor that died I can reply... Venice is half way under water and people get around by those dudes pushin boats with long sticks and in fact it sinks a few inches every year. Read up on it and you'll be up on game too.

As for Curt... you want a Round II? holla

-Cross

May 21, 2002
i dont care but i dont see any reason for it. i got some shit to do over the next couple a days but if u want round 2 for some reason then i'll be able to post in a coupe a days or i might be able to post on my free time if i get any over the next coupls a days.