CROOKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
damn that shit was nice.I was just thinkin see we know what we are doin and shit is tight and we get up on the siccness, we dont realize that others arent seeing that we up in studios doin it, so its official freaks is workin on a hot one, I was waitin for psycho to bust,

Jun 9, 2004
50cal said:
damn that shit was nice.I was just thinkin see we know what we are doin and shit is tight and we get up on the siccness, we dont realize that others arent seeing that we up in studios doin it, so its official freaks is workin on a hot one, I was waitin for psycho to bust,
cyco & i are working lots in the studio.

GRE got a compilation coming out & all the artists are working on new mixtapes too.

Jun 9, 2004
50, we're selling cd samplers (with 6 full tracks from Lowdown, Spark, Insane Poetry, Jason Pearl, Cisco Locc & Tre' Dizzle) & t-shirts. from sizes xl to like 4 xl

combo of both for 5 bucks!

mother fuckers needta cop!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
FREAKS said:
50, we're selling cd samplers (with 6 full tracks from Lowdown, Spark, Insane Poetry, Jason Pearl, Cisco Locc & Tre' Dizzle) & t-shirts. from sizes xl to like 4 xl

combo of both for 5 bucks!

mother fuckers needta cop!
yeah give me the info I want the combo, Im out the door now to get me a khaki suit for the weekend