Crooked I & Tech N9ne (It's Official)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
Got this from dubcnn.com....Crooked I, Snoop Dogg & Tech N9ne on one track...Beautiful (I can believe this because Tech & Crooked are both favorites of Sway of the Wake Up Show so he most likely linked them up)

Crooked I fans will be pleased to know that he is plannin' to release his "Untouchable" album, which was supposed to come out way back, after "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" drops this summer. He wants to do it kinda like Nas did with The Lost Tapes. One of the songs on there will be a track by Crooked I, Snoop Dogg and Tech9ne! That is bound to be hot.. Also be on the lookout to hear Crook and Ras Kass together on there. This info is taken from the exclusive interview we conducted with Crook yesterday, so lookout for the full thing soon!

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Can someone say bootleg?

There are tons of Snoop disses mostly as of recent from Crooked....as far as this track, I will believe it when I hear it from Tech or Travis's mouth. But yes this is one of the colaborations I would love to hear most minus snoop.

You know anything about this 4everreign?

Swick

Aug 30, 2002
yea crooked DEF dosen't liek snoop. seeing as snoop called all the deathrow artists crumbs on his table so if this is and older track snoop will be tookin out of the song. WOO YEA! i was hoping for that anyway. snoop is cheeks now and days and i can't wait for the "slap back" when crooked drops. thats the reply to "Pimp Slap" by snoop

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
it's probably old verses from when snoop was still on DRR. Probably from the same time Dead Man Walking was recorded (and crooked I was on there as well). My thoughts are, old snoop verse, with crooked I and tech freestyle verses from tech and sway

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall sure this is true?? cuz when I talked to Tech, he hadn't done a song with Crooked I yet, I mean he said yeah it will happen eventually, but not yet.

I think I know what this is, I got a song downloaded called "FEELS SO GOOD" with Snoop Dogg, Crooked I, Lil C-Style, and TECHNIEC and I have also seen this song listed as Snoop Dogg, Crooked I, Lil C Style and TECH N9NE

I'm thinkin that's what it probably is, I just talked to Tech like 2 weeks ago and he had never did a song wit Crooked I, I would love to hear it my damn self, I think it would be rediculous, but I don't think this here is true

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I've asked this on some west coast boards but do any of you guys actually know what happened to Techneic? He was on Hoo-Bangin until that flopped and I haven't heard of him since. I bet he has an album done but just not mastered yet. Anyways he was tight as hell and I've been "trying" to find out what has been going on with him for a while now.

The song would be tight minus snoop...I don't think his flow or style really goes with Tech or Crookeds but that is just me.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I've asked this on some west coast boards but do any of you guys actually know what happened to Techneic? He was on Hoo-Bangin until that flopped and I haven't heard of him since. I bet he has an album done but just not mastered yet. Anyways he was tight as hell and I've been "trying" to find out what has been going on with him for a while now.

The song would be tight minus snoop...I don't think his flow or style really goes with Tech or Crookeds but that is just me.

Jan 12, 2003
My computer was down for a few days, the kids did something. So i am back. Tech said they were on the Wake up Show together, and if he remembers (that was his weed smoking days) he raps on some things, like just came in and dropped some shit for King Tech, so i think there truth he just doesent remember.

Aug 21, 2002
::Flutter's eyelashes::

Wake up Drew.... Tech'll smoke whicha... That man smokes like a Train... I'd hate to see him do a show in Jamaica... He'd never be the same again...

Call me now, for your free readin'...