Crooked I: New single with Akon coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Be on the lookout for Crooked I's new single featuring Akon off the album B.O.S.S. The song is coming in the next few weeks. The official website is currently down because they're doing a brand new one which should open in April with new unreleased music and live footage as well as interviews with the whole Dynasty Ent. roster: Crooked I, On One Squad, Horseshoe Gang and Jim Gittum.:cool:

Feb 15, 2003
Crooked is a beast and i'll be waiting to hear this song.. and still waiting for a real album for however long it takes...

it is kinda sad when you have to get an akon or t-pain feature in order to get some radio play or national attention but whatever it takes to get crooked in the spotlight and get some shine i know people will take notice cuz no one can deny his lyrical skills

Jan 2, 2003
Anyone know who produced the track...
Akon's got some cool beats,
but I'd much rather knock somethin from "One Drop" Scott, or Jim Gettum

May 10, 2002
How original.... a new single with Akon!

Bad business move... and he'll wonder why he won't sell any records...why not try to sound different from the rest of the other records on the radio???

Everybody has the same beats, same chorus singer, same break-downs...

RAP MUSIC HAS OFFICIALLY PIMPED ITSELF!

Sep 10, 2005
I've been waiting for dude to drop some heat! I really don't mind the Akon feat. Would been dope if he could have keep it West Coast with Nate D.

Feb 11, 2006
Have you heard the latest hiphop weekly? He's got a new mixtape coming out between next month and May. They're finishing the artwork actually. Dynasty in-house producer, Jim Gittum has just released his first album, "The Vision". Its available digitally on rhapsody.com and snocap.com