CROOKED I got love for the Bay....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
Heres the lil part where he mentions the Bay

What's your opinion on the Bay Area scene?

The Bay. Man, I get down with the Bay. Whoever wanna get down with me, all they gotta do is reach out and I'm down with it. I get down with the Bay since I was signed to Noo-Trybe since I was a teenager. I mess with 3XKrazy, and different cats. No doubt, the Bay I got nothin but love for em.

I know Yukmouth reached out to you awhile after you left Death Row and as a result we got that California G'z song on "United Ghettos of America Vol.2", are there any other songs with Yuk?

That's it man. We did that, we collabed on that right quick. That was our first collaboration since we did the old "Girl" song on the Caught Up soundtrack.

You can peep the whole interview at www.wcrydaz.com

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
nando415 said:
Anyone interested in workin with him shoot me a pm with contact info & what you about etc
I would, but I aint even got my shit back from the studio let alone got it online. Haha. Oh well.

Apr 25, 2002
I got lots of love for CROOKED I but...

how come he's the only one surprised that his DEATHROW album or albums never dropped??? All of the fans knew the album wouldn't see the light of day. DAZ tried to get him to go independent from the jump and share his label with him. Oh well. Live and learn.