Crooked i : Apex predator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
this nigga finally dropped a album. this decent still soaking it in but this better then alot releases that just came.. also this feels like He shouldve had one last killer song on here featuring eminem, slaughter house, kendrick, school boy q going off. I just expected a lil more from him for waiting 15 years for him to drop a album.. also why he got a hoe on the cover.

01. YODO
02. Vegas On Biz (feat. K-Young)
03. Let Me Get It (feat. Tech N9ne)
04. Apex Predator (My Gun Go)
05. Nobody Cares (feat. Tena Jones)
06. Crowns
07. A Lady Fell In Love
08. No Sleep Gang
09. Sumthin From Nuthin (Beatbox)
10. Crook N Porter
11. Tell Them MF’s We Made It

Download file CroIApPre.rar

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
This shit is decent not that great, Nobody Cares is pretty hard. I like him a lot more now then when supposedly had a buzz or what not. He sucked ass back then trying to rap to fast. Sounded hella generic. Say hi to the bad guy was trash im glad it was never released.

Feb 8, 2003
Crooked should've stayed solo and make a name for himself instead of joining Slaughterhouse. Joining slaughterhouse killed his little buzz thing he had going because of his Hip Hop weekly series.

I'm going to listen to this but I'm not expecting to much.
I agree with you hundred percent i been saying this since he joined them. and that slaughterhouse was a bad idea bc it flopped so hard. imo slaughter house was good for like feat songs on each other album but a no no for a full length group album.
\

he rapping his ass off on here as usually but some the beats are light. And a royce and eminem, schoolboy q, kendrick feature would definately set this album off.

Apr 25, 2002
this is more of an EP like "Pigface" than anything. like Ces said this was a quickie with minimal effort from Crook.

its decent - a lot of the beats are lackluster. they definitely have a fresh sound, but they're nothing special. best song is "Crook N Porter" - he should have just had Mr. Porter produce the whole thing.

May 16, 2002
15 years too late. I'm not interested anymore. After reading some of these replies in here I've come to the conclusion that I'll try my hardest to like it, but not really give a shit in the end. With that said, I'll pass.