Crip Face and Laz aka P-Locsta - We Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2009
NEW TRACK FROM CRIP FACE AND LAZ AKA P-LOCSTA OF THE NEW ALBUM ''DON'T EXAGGERATE..WE HERE''
PROD BY CHOVE FROM THA BLOCC ENT.
THIS ALBUM CONTAINES FEATURINGS FROM ARTIST LIKE TRAZEL, ECAY UNO, SLIP CAPONE, C BAND THA CHEMIST& MORE!!

COMING OUT FEB 2013!! DONT SLEEP ON THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!

Props: managerinc
Dec 25, 2003
I dont care what others say; you guys got good tastes in beats unlike the majority of west coast rappers/producers & quickly adopted the original gritty funk sound that nearly all the generals long-abandoned... Its all mostly annoying watered-down trap shit I hear now... It so pisses me off when I hear new artists quickly jumpin onto it but hey its another overrated fad/in-thing now & it keeps the audience goin rite?? Stay in your lane folks...

Feb 8, 2009
I dont care what others say; you guys got good tastes in beats unlike the majority of west coast rappers/producers & quickly adopted the original gritty funk sound that nearly all the generals long-abandoned... Its all mostly annoying watered-down trap shit I hear now... It so pisses me off when I hear new artists quickly jumpin onto it but hey its another overrated fad/in-thing now & it keeps the audience goin rite?? Stay in your lane folks...
Thanks G! Feel u on that..for real!!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
If it's been that long, then he can't file a claim anymore because I think you have to do it with 45 days after the purchase. I don't even care what the seller says anymore. Even if they say that they have shipped the item and the 44th day rolls around, I'm still filing a claim until I get the item so I don't get fucked.