Crime Boss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Anybody know what happened to him?

From my knowledge he did 3 albums

All in tha Game
Conflicts and Confusion
Still at Large

He didnt even rhyme that much on his last joint

He was heat, the best thing Suave House put out, along with Comin out hard

where is he???

Feb 8, 2003
BlessDaWizeguy said:
^^^LOL

brah, Project Pat is doin' time in Memphis. And Pimp C in doin' time in Texas................both for some weak ass pistol charges!

No Pat is in a Texas Penn the same one as Pimp C so get your fact straight before you speak on matters homie.
They shipped him to Texas from Memphis.
They put his address to write to him every where.

Write Project Pat
Patrick Houston 17959076
Federal Correction Int. (Medium)
P.O. Box 26040
Beaumont, TX 77720

Jun 3, 2002
aight buddy.......

my bad...........
I jus figured since Pat caught the pistol charge in Tennessee, he was doin' his time in the state he caught hiz case in........

I wasn't aware of foos havin' his Pennetentry address, and was sendin' him fan mail...........

Feb 8, 2003
BlessDaWizeguy said:
aight buddy.......

my bad...........
I jus figured since Pat caught the pistol charge in Tennessee, he was doin' his time in the state he caught hiz case in........

I wasn't aware of foos havin' his Pennetentry address, and was sendin' him fan mail...........

I never wrote him but they put that address every where from albums to the record store, I guess so they can get support to get him an appeal.
He was probaly sent to Texas because Memphis Jails were overpopulated or to be safe because he has some fame.