Cricet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey Cricet what up? I heard your cd warpaint cause my homie toop got it and I think it's tyte. So do you think that there is a chance that I could also order it from overe here in germany? Please holla back cause I'd like to get your music.

Feb 20, 2003
What up Cricet.
I've already ordered your albums.
By the way,
Please give us any information about
like future or nest Cracles Ent. projects or anything.
Everybody on here want to hear anything from Cricet yourself.

Apr 25, 2002
i've been trying to tell people on the siccness that your music is hella tight.i got both your albums so far and looking forward to hear more from cracles.you got a sicc line up.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
THIS IS CRICET THANKX FOR THE SUPPORT MB3,SPADEJACKJP,DAT FRENCHMANE. CRACLES ENT. IS GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT RELEASE: STEVE VICIOUS- CHAPTER ONE, AND CONTRABAND- CONTRAVERSY. BE LOOKING OUT FOR E-MORTAL GANG WHICH IS CRICET,BABYKROWN, CONTRABAND, COMPLEX, DI,AND STEVE VICIOUS. AFTER THAT THE HOODMOB ALBUM IS COMING OUT. WHICH IS CRICET AND CONTRABAND THE DUO. LAST BUT NOT LEAST CRACULA- THE ALBUM(CRICET AND STEVE VICIOUS FEAT.THE BEST MUTHA FUCKAS IN THA WORLD. 4 MINUTES, PEACE.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
I'M HALF WAY THROUGH CONTRABAND'S ALBUM. I'M WAITING FOR STEVE VICIOUS TO GIVE C-BAND ABOUT THREE OR FOUR MORE BEATS. THEN I'LL COME IN AND FINISH IT UP.

STEVE VICIOUS

Swiss Army Knife of Music
May 1, 2003
Whatup spadejackjp & datfrenchmane. I got both of your orders and your packages are on their way (Both "Blue Damien" and "Warpaint" on both orders). You should both be getting your packages in about a week or so.

Vicious

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
ay what's crackin Steve Vicious?

do you know an artist by the name of Branjay 2 Sillabols? i got a song by dude and he goes "good lookin' out on the beat steve vicious" it's caleld Cali Life and it's tight as hell.

lemme know

Nima

www.dubcnn.com

STEVE VICIOUS

Swiss Army Knife of Music
May 1, 2003
Nima said:
ay what's crackin Steve Vicious?

do you know an artist by the name of Branjay 2 Sillabols? i got a song by dude and he goes "good lookin' out on the beat steve vicious" it's caleld Cali Life and it's tight as hell.

lemme know

Nima

www.dubcnn.com
Yeah I know 2 Sillabols. That's my people. We did that cut back around '98 I think