Cricet 2014 new album coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
if the numbers is right with this distru,i will have a date but i am happy with itunes and amazon.com if your not on a big label yall know cdz is a waist right in these times yall not that lost out hear right i got more fans now thats why another record is coming with all that new kind of production from me out with the old in with the new but the cricet stamp will always be there but its time to grow creative days for me right now trust me it will be the cricet you want just updated very well this time....

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
my money come from out of town out the country we all know sandiego is a hater ass town we still aint on mtv we still brandnew thats the only good thing niggaz out there think they bigger then wut they are the new west cdz was the only unity we had now that shit dead i damn near dont like nun of the past shit or people i worked with muthfuccis is hella fake im with working with new people its all about this new push fuck the past because i see it did not mean shit so i hope all them niggaz see this post so they will know dont call my phone asking me for my hot shit no more my new name is cricet critallica the brand new album on the way im working on it right now then tha hood mob...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
my money come from out of town out the country we all know sandiego is a hater ass town we still aint on mtv we still brandnew thats the only good thing niggaz out there think they bigger then wut they are the new west cdz was the only unity we had now that shit dead i damn near dont like nun of the past shit or people i worked with muthfuccis is hella fake im with working with new people its all about this new push fuck the past because i see it did not mean shit so i hope all them niggaz see this post so they will know dont call my phone asking me for my hot shit no more my new name is cricet critallica the brand new album on the way im working on it right now then tha hood mob...
Cricet, please tell me you and Mitch are still good..I would hate to see you two no longer working together...I still bang that "Frontline" Mitch song with you on the production DAILY....s--t slaps soooo hard..

Last edited:
Props: HotSauce

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
i will say he got about 3 beats left wut does that tell you them days will never come back only if they put up big stacks but i dont have the desire to ever go that rout again i rather fucc with my own homeboys and go threw the goofy shit....

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i will say he got about 3 beats left wut does that tell you them days will never come back only if they put up big stacks but i dont have the desire to ever go that rout again i rather fucc with my own homeboys and go threw the goofy shit....
Damn man..I understand everybody grown and will have to do what best for them, but as a person raised in Daygo and a fan of the music, I am sad to hear that fallouts are happening. That is the last thing Daygo needs..anyway, best of luck to you, Cricet. I will be checking for your projects..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
thats the last thing dago needs but look how every bodys all fake acting like i did not do all the classic records aint ben nun sense but all my shit is im glad them days gone i can focus on my hood now and lol at all that waterd down shit