CRHYMES: ONE BREATH CLOSER .. SOLO DEBUT (ALBUM FEATURES BIZZY BONE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Click Image to Enlarge
SUPPORT REAL SD MUSIC!!

Click Image to Enlarge
STREET SLIM CASE COPIES AVAILABLE AS WELL .. HIT ME UP 619 300 4628

TODAY I RELEASED A DIGITAL VERSION OF MY DEBUT SOLO ALBUM "ONE BREATH CLOSER" CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT>> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/CRHYMES# <<PLEASE SUPPORT A REAL DUDE!

I BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS PERSONAL ALBUM FOR LONG TIME. THIS IS THE PRE-RELEASE THAT IM USING TO ROUND UP PROMO FUNDS TO HIT HARD ACROSS THE NATION WHEN I OFFICIALY DROP IT IN STORES. ALSO THE PROCEEDS OF THIS ALBUM WILL KEEP MY ON TOUR REPPIN US.. SAN DIEGO!! SO I NEED YALL TO STAND BEHIND ME AND PUSH THIS SD LINE!! COP A SONG OR COP THE WHOLE THANG, I HAVE A VARITY OF SONGS ON THIS CD, SO IM SURE U'LL FIND SOMETHANG ON THERE TO UR LIKING. LET ME KNOW WHUT YALL THINK.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
rapaddict,

no disrespect, but why do you care? Are you a mod or something? just ignore his thread if you dont feel it..its not completely out of place..his album features a well known midwest artist, that alone makes his post relevant especially because some people on here are interested in Bizzy Bone....im just saying..you gettin at him for small shit...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
stop cryin nigga

u from chicago aint no cryin allowed in chicago nigga

but nah if the nigga fuck w bone thugs whats the issue

should messy marv put his music in the miami forum?

its alright man..if u really wanted this to dissapear this is w3hat you do next time, dont say shit in the thread, it goes to the bottom.

just sayin tho

Feb 8, 2003
Click Image to Enlarge
SUPPORT REAL SD MUSIC!!

Click Image to Enlarge
STREET SLIM CASE COPIES AVAILABLE AS WELL .. HIT ME UP 619 300 4628

TODAY I RELEASED A DIGITAL VERSION OF MY DEBUT SOLO ALBUM "ONE BREATH CLOSER" CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT>> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/CRHYMES# <<PLEASE SUPPORT A REAL DUDE!

I BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS PERSONAL ALBUM FOR LONG TIME. THIS IS THE PRE-RELEASE THAT IM USING TO ROUND UP PROMO FUNDS TO HIT HARD ACROSS THE NATION WHEN I OFFICIALY DROP IT IN STORES. ALSO THE PROCEEDS OF THIS ALBUM WILL KEEP MY ON TOUR REPPIN US.. SAN DIEGO!! SO I NEED YALL TO STAND BEHIND ME AND PUSH THIS SD LINE!! COP A SONG OR COP THE WHOLE THANG, I HAVE A VARITY OF SONGS ON THIS CD, SO IM SURE U'LL FIND SOMETHANG ON THERE TO UR LIKING. LET ME KNOW WHUT YALL THINK.

@ CHRYMES

Keep doing your thang fam. I seen you on here promoting your project heavy, fuck what anyone(especially a broke bum) says you can post your shit in this midwest forum bc this forum dead anyways. Good luck nigg hardwork will pay off in the long run. so stay grinding

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
Just like a broke muthafucka to hate on someone thats trying. Go get your life together before you come on here talking shit. Im allergic to bums. hsushu
i didnt kno bums had computers with internet and rent and a cell and car payments. obviously you never heard of prioritizing, thats grown up stuff you'll learn when you get out of middle school.

Feb 8, 2003
i didnt kno bums had computers with internet and rent and a cell and car payments. obviously you never heard of prioritizing, thats grown up stuff you'll learn when you get out of middle school.

DONT LIE YOUR SSI DISABILITY CHUMP CHANGE CHECK DONT COUNT.

if i was workin right now, id support the grind.

yOU CANT EVEN AFFORD A 10 DOLLAR CD GTFOH

GET A JOB ALREADY BUM

HUSHSHU

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
you know what.. you guys right... good luck with your shit man, it looks like you workin hard. if i was workin right now, id support the grind.
NO DOUBT HOMIE.. JUST KEEP ME IN MIND WHEN U COME ACROSS SOME EXTRA LOOT FOR MUSIC KIND SIR. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING WHY I POSTED HERE IN THIS SECTION. I HAVE MAD LOVE FOR THE MIGHTY MID WEST.

@ CHRYMES

Keep doing your thang fam. I seen you on here promoting your project heavy, fuck what anyone(especially a broke bum) says you can post your shit in this midwest forum bc this forum dead anyways. Good luck nigg hardwork will pay off in the long run. so stay grinding
THANK U FOR THOSE INSPIRING WORDS. I HOPE U GET THE CHANCE TO SUPPORT THIS PROJECT, IT TOOK MANY YEARS TO ABLE TO PRESENT THIS THING WITHOUT SOME LABLE TRYING TO WATER IT DOWN.