Credit card fraud

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
It could be many things including a virus/keylogger but after I placed my order during the sale on the strange music website I received an email from my CC company saying someone in russia has tried to make about $1500 in cash advances.

So if you ordered anything during black friday on tech's webstore you might wanna check your credit card history just to be safe... I'm not blaming tech's store I mean I very well might have a virus or something but the strange store is the only recent purchase I made online and I dont know how secure it is.

:(

Oct 17, 2003
i remember seeing the warning online about that!

So I wonder if my paypal is safe... i tried using that at first but didn't have enough cash in it :(

Jun 9, 2007
Travis don't know how to run a secure site.

It's been a real issue for a while & was never addressed. But they don't care, as long as your card worked for the purchase. Good luck, hope for your sake it was just a one-time close call & nothing more severe happens.

Oct 17, 2003
Travis don't know how to run a secure site.

It's been a real issue for a while & was never addressed. But they don't care, as long as your card worked for the purchase. Good luck, hope for your sake it was just a one-time close call & nothing more severe happens.
yeah its a good thing i used my sony card from chase... one time i made 3 online payments within minutes and they put it on hold. least they are looking out for ya. they also said I wouldn't have to pay for the payments from Russia yay

Hit me up sometime on PSN so I start playing the older games again

Nov 14, 2003
It could be many things including a virus/keylogger but after I placed my order during the sale on the strange music website I received an email from my CC company saying someone in russia has tried to make about $1500 in cash advances.

So if you ordered anything during black friday on tech's webstore you might wanna check your credit card history just to be safe... I'm not blaming tech's store I mean I very well might have a virus or something but the strange store is the only recent purchase I made online and I dont know how secure it is.

:(
stop bitching you crying bitchin ass baby. If you didn't like the Russians taking your money you shouldn't be such a internet gangster. They were just trying to get more people in Russia food.

Sorry, just doing my best Sandy impression. lol

That sucks. I'm sure the CC company will get it all figured out. You need to get a 360.

Jul 1, 2007
stop bitching you crying bitchin ass baby. If you didn't like the Russians taking your money you shouldn't be such a internet gangster. They were just trying to get more people in Russia food.

Sorry, just doing my best Sandy impression. lol

That sucks. I'm sure the CC company will get it all figured out. You need to get a 360.
fuck yeah thats wassup

Oct 17, 2003
uhhh "No Russian" like in COD6? They didn't buy food they bought vodka... 360 sucks compared to PS3 for sure... Why didn't u buy me one when you got that HDTV? I would have bought one for $100 but not full price no way in hell!

Nov 14, 2003
uhhh "No Russian" like in COD6? They didn't buy food they bought vodka... 360 sucks compared to PS3 for sure... Why didn't u buy me one when you got that HDTV? I would have bought one for $100 but not full price no way in hell!
buy you a 360? I couldn't wait in line for both, unfortunatly. loving the 42" Sharp though. and can't argue with the $498 price I paid either. After looking through all the Black Friday adds for the year, I don't think I saw any other deals for that size TV that were comparable. Wish I would have gotten the 46" 120Hz for $698, but I would have had $30 to get through 5 days, and my car was on E.