Creative Control Cover Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Just arranged my tracklist. Who's good with and enjoys using photoshop? I really need this free release cover done... Creative control is completely in the hands of the artists. I will pick my favorite submission, but the idea and execution is up to you. My only guidelines are that you must incorperate the title: Positive Reinforcement, and the name Teeszy somewhere within the cover art. Now get to work and good luck! submissions must be in by Black Friday (11//23/12) [email protected]

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
What do you mean, this a free release EP for the betterment of hip hop.
If you don't wanna work for free, I understand and that's fine.
No one necessarily wants to work for free, but I do it for the art...
For anyone interested it's like I said, completely up to you what you wanna do with it. I'm not asking for the most intricate pieces you've spent months designing, nor mad photoshop skills... I didnt even include any photos so there's no lasso'ing necessary to make your magic happen. The canvas is yours.

Last edited:
May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
This "contest" model is predatory and awards no gains to the artist.
Please reconsider your proposal.

If you wish to create a collaboration of Art, then do so by respecting other artists. Approach them individually because you admire their works and describe to them the aspirations in your mission. Inspire someone to create with you.

Good luck.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I agree 100% with Upheaval.

Tall T @Tall T
Maybe you can offer a free advertisement/panel on your release? That could help an artist/designer get his/her name out there.

Just a thought...

Props: MRTHECOSE
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
I feel you 100%, and if I really gain zero submissions I might just use BeFunky.com since photoshop is pretty much foreign to me. But I think it'd be more fun with the contest.
I just want to be clear I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong for asking here for a freebe from a graphic artist. The way you described it just sounded wrong, like you wanted to take advantage of a GA (wouldent be the first time here). Its been said but there should be a "price" for the winner with it being a contest, like Gabe said credit of some kind. You should of asked if somebody could of do it as a freebe, there is always somebody willing to do (thats how i started doing this).

I'm doing freebes sometime, if its for a good cause, if i feel the artist, or if it will be good exposure.

I'm buisy with work but next time come in here and not do a contest, maybe we can work something out ;)